Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

D12A0A07-AFB5-4FE9-B250-C6A2D8AF0252.png

Look who popped up in my “Explore” feed on Instagram.

Same scammer, different wrapper.
Turd in a brown bag is still the same as a turd in a blue bag.
He typically re-brand himself after the bad publicity gets spread around.

Hes back.... he just liked my page after I was part of the expose article on him in 2014, last I heard from him was 2017.

Its awful all those people lost 1000s of dollars and hes out still acting like hes hot stuff. Gross.
Screenshot_20200412-024024_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200412-024024_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200412-024024_Instagram.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 127
Part 1 (for context)

I ordered a piece from him a while back based off of a recommendation of a friend who has had good luck with him in terms of getting product. The original estimate for delivery at time of purchase was 6 weeks. Six months later, coupled with a lot of hounding from multiple people, I finally received my order. I will never be ordering anything from this person again.

Part 2 (we shall call this karmic justice)

I follow him on social media just to keep an eye on this fire and try to keep things honest for those that may consider ordering from him. He is claiming that he is "hurting" and has started a GoFundMe to save his business. From everything that I have seen about his past and current behavior, this smells of a scam.

He is claiming that he is "hurting" and has started a GoFundMe to save his business. From everything that I have seen about his past and current behavior, this smells of a scam.

From his GoFund:
7C15A308-F79E-4165-BAC9-6AFD7657109F.jpeg

He wants $12,000 and is already at $2,000+.

:lol::lol: - he hopes people who donate will hold out for store credit to use in the future. He doesn’t honor paying clients orders, so these people will be stiffed.

The best part is that he admits some of the money will go to “legal fees”. I wonder if he has someone who he never delivered to, pushing legal action on him?

From his GoFund:
View attachment 1299865

[emoji38][emoji38] - he hopes people who donate will hold out for store credit to use in the future. He doesn’t honor paying clients orders, so these people will be stiffed.

The best part is that he admits some of the money will go to “legal fees”. I wonder if he has someone who he never delivered to, pushing legal action on him?
He's probably getting sued for back-rent or something. I doubt a regular customer is doing anything. There's been a lot of big talk around taking this guy to court, and years later no one has does anything.

Another
From his GoFund:
View attachment 1299865

:lol::lol: - he hopes people who donate will hold out for store credit to use in the future. He doesn’t honor paying clients orders, so these people will be stiffed.

Another way for him to scam people.
I am curious as to what happens if/when people try to get their "store credits" and is denied or delayed;
will gofundme reimbursed their donation?

Nothing he post should be considered true, until it actually happens and is verified by another party.
If i recall, his previous IG post said that he has 500 orders for his vest.
So, at a conservative price of $250 per vest, that about $125,000.00
if he actually has that many orders and fulfills them, then he should be set for a while.
1589813671259.png

But as usual, everything is exaggerated: His work, orders, involvement with major studios.........

Another

Another way for him to scam people.
I am curious as to what happens if/when people try to get their "store credits" and is denied or delayed;
will gofundme reimbursed their donation?

Nothing he post should be considered true, until it actually happens and is verified by another party.
If i recall, his previous IG post said that he has 500 orders for his vest.
So, at a conservative price of $250 per vest, that about $125,000.00
if he actually has that many orders and fulfills them, then he should be set for a while.
View attachment 1299903
But as usual, everything is exaggerated: His work, orders, involvement with major studios.........
I am betting his whole business opertaion is himself and maybe one or two pther helpers. I am not sure why the shut-down has affected that. He litterally could go in by himself and continue to work. Or he could stay home and continue to work on costumes there. This whole crying for help is defintiely a way to milk money. He is seeing a chance to use peoples sympathy to get more money.

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this and just ordered a vest from him. I bought it on his shopify account using my Visa.

How long should I wait to report fraud?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this and just ordered a vest from him. I bought it on his shopify account using my Visa.

How long should I wait to report fraud?

Thanks!

I still want to give the benefit of the doubt when ordering from him. He has occasionally, actually fulfilled a few of the orders.
I am not sure if Shopify will refund your $ if something goes wrong.
I hope you like to gamble , If you really want this vest.
So, here is what i would do:
(Absolutely get a firm ship date and tracking Number !)
Once that date has past, file a claim through your card.
Probably will need to verify how long after the purchase will your card company still accept a claim.
Ex: if the promised ship date is 30+ days, and you card only accepts claims before 30. Then i would reconsider the purchase.
Anytime the item is delayed past your CC claim date, file the report.
When, if you received your vest, check it over to verify that it is what you saw and expected the items to be. Quality, paint...etc

Do not compromise and be firm about what was promised.
Some of his tactics is to delay shipping the item until after it too late to file a claim ( paypal, credit card..)
by promising free extra items for the delay. Usually the extra items is full of defects ,rushed and poorly made items.

Good luck.

I still want to give the benefit of the doubt when ordering from him. He has occasionally, actually fulfilled a few of the orders.
I am not sure if Shopify will refund your $ if something goes wrong.
I hope you like to gamble , If you really want this vest.
So, here is what i would do:
(Absolutely get a firm ship date and tracking Number !)
Once that date has past, file a claim through your card.
Probably will need to verify how long after the purchase will your card company still accept a claim.
Ex: if the promised ship date is 30+ days, and you card only accepts claims before 30. Then i would reconsider the purchase.
Anytime the item is delayed past your CC claim date, file the report.
When, if you received your vest, check it over to verify that it is what you saw and expected the items to be. Quality, paint...etc

Do not compromise and be firm about what was promised.
Some of his tactics is to delay shipping the item until after it too late to file a claim ( paypal, credit card..)
by promising free extra items for the delay. Usually the extra items is full of defects ,rushed and poorly made items.

Good luck.

Thank you! Going to contact my CC company to ask for my rights in a case like this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back