Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Let's do it. We ALL need to inform BITS. Show them that the fans (us) and prop makers (us) who actually pour our blood, sweat, and time into making something. And they are endorsing him. It does NOT matter if they are getting free stuff from him. It is our creations being used. (Not mine in particular, but "we" as legitimate prop makers)

Anything positive from BITS will get him more sales. We cannot, must not, let that kind of activity be tolerated.

I have done so as my name/FB.

Franklin Strausser Jr.

Let's do it. We ALL need to inform BITS. Show them that the fans (us) and prop makers (us) who actually pour our blood, sweat, and time into making something. And they are endorsing him. It does NOT matter if they are getting free stuff from him. It is our creations being used. (Not mine in particular, but "we" as legitimate prop makers)

Anything positive from BITS will get him more sales. We cannot, must not, let that kind of activity be tolerated.

I have done so as my name/FB.

Franklin Strausser Jr.

I agree.
But, it has been shown that BITS can not be trusted in keeping their word, as evident by the
breaking the agreement with ILikeComicsToo regarding non endorsement / association with LoganProps / Winate / JLFX / Real Heros :sick.
For them, its all about the $.
So my thoughts are:
Along with informing BITS about LoganProps, add the extra comments about contacting any / all sponsors of
BITS (Youtube, websites, social media...) about the issues of LoganProps / Winate / JLFX.

And also contacting the various sponsors, informing them how BITS is endorsing LoganProps / Winate / JLFX: someone with questionable business practice.
And that it might not be the best idea ( for the sponsors) to be associated with this business or
implied support for his practice.

Maybe the sponsors will have a conversation with BITS, maybe not.
Hopefully, it might give BITS pause, next time they want to use LoganProps / Winate / JLFX.

Sorry, I meant the comment by TestEagle.
Seems like Loganprops / Winate / JLFX is trying to get a similar youtube endorsement scheme as
Bat in the Sun.

Hmm I still see my comment, anyone else see it?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.
But, it has been shown that BITS can not be trusted in keeping their word, as evident by the
breaking the agreement with ILikeComicsToo regarding non endorsement / association with LoganProps / Winate / JLFX / Real Heros :sick.
For them, its all about the $.
So my thoughts are:
Along with informing BITS about LoganProps, add the extra comments about contacting any / all sponsors of
BITS (Youtube, websites, social media...) about the issues of LoganProps / Winate / JLFX.

And also contacting the various sponsors, informing them how BITS is endorsing LoganProps / Winate / JLFX: someone with questionable business practice.
And that it might not be the best idea ( for the sponsors) to be associated with this business or
implied support for his practice.

Maybe the sponsors will have a conversation with BITS, maybe not.
Hopefully, it might give BITS pause, next time they want to use LoganProps / Winate / JLFX.

I like this plan, I may have been doing something similar every time I see a company associated with his name on FB (but that's just a rumor wink wink)

Until someone has the commitment to actually take him to court (small claims or file a charge of theft) then nothing will ever be done and he will continue with business as usual.

So.. Jim was on a Pod Cast, I guess someone must of commented on it *snickers*
DownJim2.png

On my post on BITS, Jim isn't denying he's the same guy, and goes so far as to say we're idiots. Even though, I said "may be a different person" / watch out, sort of thing.

So, yeah. I'm not crying over the "idiot" thing, but it's totally him on FB. He even liked my post? :confused

I love that plan RaceMachX.

I cannot BELIEVE This is still going on.... I was around when I Love Comics Too started her campaign and she wrote about what he pulled with me...... I noticed people saying he said he had cancer along with various other excuses.... of the 2 times I receive incorrect or broken props after months of waiting he tried to tell me had cancer and then was really nasty about it.... perhaps he should have thought about what would happen if he said that too someone who had actually survived cancer,,,not once but 2x...I really hate to say it but im doubting if that was even true, his detailed excuses made no sense.

I recently was looking around for a prop dealer and realized it was him, he had made a new page and instagram and liked all my pages again after id blocked all his other ones. It infuriates me he is posting about working a sci fi show and taking trips with his gf while all these people lost so much money..... i wish the world worked in a better way and people got what they deserved.

Is there a new list of his aliases and prop pages? I want to be sure I avoid them while im hunting......

Also apparently he can now hire an assistant.....**massive sigh** https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154090214844113&set=p.10154090214844113&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Hi,
sorry about your trouble.
You mention "he had made a new page and instagram".
Can you give more details? Is this a new aliases not listed at the start of the thread?

Also, he has been talking about hiring assistants for yeeeaaarrrsss now.
Basically, i do not believe any thing Winate says, good or bad.
Until it happens and there is proof, don't believe his self promotion fantasy for sake of public self esteem

I cannot BELIEVE This is still going on.... I was around when I Love Comics Too started her campaign and she wrote about what he pulled with me...... I noticed people saying he said he had cancer along with various other excuses.... of the 2 times I receive incorrect or broken props after months of waiting he tried to tell me had cancer and then was really nasty about it.... perhaps he should have thought about what would happen if he said that too someone who had actually survived cancer,,,not once but 2x...I really hate to say it but im doubting if that was even true, his detailed excuses made no sense.

I recently was looking around for a prop dealer and realized it was him, he had made a new page and instagram and liked all my pages again after id blocked all his other ones. It infuriates me he is posting about working a sci fi show and taking trips with his gf while all these people lost so much money..... i wish the world worked in a better way and people got what they deserved.

Is there a new list of his aliases and prop pages? I want to be sure I avoid them while im hunting......

Also apparently he can now hire an assistant.....**massive sigh** https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154090214844113&set=p.10154090214844113&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Looks like he's got a new partnership. https://m.facebook.com/trulyindiestudios/

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Good catch, Randy.:thumbsup

Here are the non- mobile links.

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/trulyindiestudios/
youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/trulyindiestudios/about
website
http://www.trulyindiestudios.

Please feel free to contact them and express your concern over their association with a known con artist.

And here are their current sponsors, just in case.
Machinima
https://www.facebook.com/machinima/
Pro Fight Supplements
https://www.facebook.com/ProFightSupplements/

Last edited:
These are just the same people that work with bat in the sun. If they are anything like Aaron Schoenke they wont care about his history. Wouldnt even surprise me if they delete any comments that is negative about loganprops etc. Atleast Aaron does like doing that sometimes.

Well,
someone just told me that Winate is back in "show business".
Now, i don't know if he is just providing the props for the cats
or if he is part of the show.
Only thing i can say is
"break a leg" :lol

kitty show.jpgkitty show 2.jpg

Welp..... can't say I'm surprised but he's hit a new low. Using his ex for her paypal and money and now she's taking it upon herself to clean up after him. uploadfromtaptalk1462914013363.png

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back