Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

I've just been reading some of his posts, that basically he does deliver his stuff the only thing that is getting on his back is the movie studios, as they have noticed he's making way too much money.

'You can only make so much money before the studios take notice, and want to get rid of you'

Not sure if its actually because he makes so much money or because hes infamous for not delivering. I mean there's a ton of prop makers out there, many much more successful than him, and honest too.

I've just been reading some of his posts, that basically he does deliver his stuff the only thing that is getting on his back is the movie studios, as they have noticed he's making way too much money.

'You can only make so much money before the studios take notice, and want to get rid of you'

Not sure if its actually because he makes so much money or because hes infamous for not delivering. I mean there's a ton of prop makers out there, many much more successful than him, and honest too.

Yeah, as I said, he's full of *******. He doesn't have a deal with any 'studio'.

And he first pulled the 'don't make it known that I'm ripping people off publicly or the Studios will take notice and cease-and-desist me' song-and-dance over a year ago, trying to say that if people didn't shut up, this would happen and no one would get their stuff. Obviously that worked out real well.

Last year he said he was done taking commissions for a while (around August), saying he was getting caught up and gearing for Halloween. This year, he did the same thing, adding that he also said he would no longer be taking commissions from cosplayers and 'non-professionals' at all.

All this means, any prop work/progress he posts now would have to be either old orders he's actually completing, or his 'professional work' that he said is more important than unfulfilled orders. Otherwise he'd once again be lying about what he's doing.

Greedy scammer. People want product or refunds, not excuses. The 'poor me' pity party was old a year ago.

He mentions on his Facebook page how he's making a captain america mask for marvel to use for official appearances. Is there any truth to that?

He really is "touched in the head".:wacko
So which is it..?

Does the studios want to hire you for your props and promo?
Or
They took notice and want to get rid of you?

And as far as any c&c orders:
it probably for recasting the cyclops visor from a Marvel licensed manufacturer, Museumreplicas.

10067399193_a6e8a52662_z.jpg 113_1_.jpg

All his excuses are just recycled from previous years.
The same tired excuses.

I'm just waiting for the evil twin one.
That's my favorite.
So "days of our lives" Old and busted excuses.

He really is "touched in the head".:wacko
So which is it..?

Does the studios want to hire you for your props and promo?
Or
They took notice and want to get rid of you?

And as far as any c&c orders:
it probably for recasting the cyclops visor from a Marvel licensed manufacturer, Museumreplicas.

View attachment 410921 View attachment 410925

All his excuses are just recycled from previous years.
The same tired excuses.

I'm just waiting for the evil twin one.
That's my favorite.
So "days of our lives" Old and busted excuses.

Very good point they try to remove him only to come back a week later and say 'actually could you make us this'

I can't believe he re cast a official product. Of course the studios will take notice.

Do you mind if I ask if the studios bother your Facebook page? If they don't that pretty much seals they bother him because he's just not delivering on his promises, making the good guys like yourself and so many others look bad. And that's simply not fair.

He will just claim that he signed a non disclosure clause or something.

I don't buy that. Only time a NDA is made is for a "secret" or "undisclosed" project, and sorry, but if he is posting pic's of any items he is making under a NDA it would be breaking the NDA. If a "studio" is wanting something made, and item is being "shown" then they would want the PR to have people get excited about something and traffic pointed to them and their project.

Exactly. He's still lying about all of this to avoid being a responsible adult and pay back any of the money he has stolen.

So a friend posted a Jim Logan/LoganProps/IamYourHeroes pic and I posted the recent warning about him, then Jim thought he might jump on board, here's the resulting convo. He's such a troll as well as a rip off artist.
JimLoganConvo.jpg

Here you go, detective. Would you like the photoshop file as well so you can do a thorough inspection? Since you have such a keene eye
View attachment 202613View attachment 202614

While you're at it. I traced these exact photos for the Superman and Zod logo. Whoops I forgot to credit the artist that made that wallpaper. Wait should I credit legendary pictures? Or the production designer that made the logo for the Man of Steel film? Or the digital artist that rendered it like that? Or the artist that stole it from the official website and cropped it into the wallpaper?
Man of Steel General Zod Symbol | Man of Steel General Zod Symbol hd download, Man of Steel General Zod Symbol background desktop
http://www.legendary.com/uploads/films/man-of-steel/mos_glyph_hires.jpg

And just to be safe. Here's a comparison. I erased some areas so you see clearly. Lets forget altogether that both are entirely different patterns; I tried to match them as closely as possible

View attachment 202633

I can't believe I had to lower myself to the standards of a bunch of cowards hiding behind their computers.
Move on with your lives. Whatever little lives you have left.

So a friend posted a Jim Logan/LoganProps/IamYourHeroes pic and I posted the recent warning about him, then Jim thought he might jump on board, here's the resulting convo. He's such a troll as well as a rip off artist.
View attachment 412675

Great job TestEagle! :thumbsup
As usual, its the same stuff: deflections, "you're not a customer" and not answering the question.....

Its weird, but reading his reply, i got a strange deja voux of some of his replies.
So i looked through the previous posting and remember his ex-girlfriend/partner/banned member postings.

Its the similar wording of "hiding behind a keyboard" and calling someone a "detective"...
I understand that like minded peeps date & hang around together, but it was just a little weird.

When this came out, i was informed that he has log in as other members to comment on his stuff.

Now, I'm not accusing him of cosplaying (opps, scratch that) of costuming as his ex,
but i just thought it was interesting.

But its just a stray thought and probably due to the lack of coffee.

Most likely just a sock puppet he used "as a girlfriend".
He probably has more than a few active accounts here.

Great job TestEagle! :thumbsup
As usual, its the same stuff: deflections, "you're not a customer" and not answering the question.....

Its weird, but reading his reply, i got a strange deja voux of some of his replies.
So i looked through the previous posting and remember his ex-girlfriend/partner/banned member postings.

Its the similar wording of "hiding behind a keyboard" and calling someone a "detective"...
I understand that like minded peeps date & hang around together, but it was just a little weird.

When this came out, i was informed that he has log in as other members to comment on his stuff.

Now, I'm not accusing him of cosplaying (opps, scratch that) of costuming as his ex,
but i just thought it was interesting.

But its just a stray thought and probably due to the lack of coffee.

View attachment 412675

"I fill orders, sometimes late but they get filled" ... wait what? Selective memory, delusional, not seen his own "to-do" list, ... think E - all of the above. From all the people still having things years still TO DO and not filled... if "sometimes" is that many still having things on hold, this guy would be a billionaire by now from all the orders "filled" that would make all the people the percent that would be "sometimes".

I still would question any business that would deal with him at all with his attitude of customers who paid me already for items and not received yet will be put aside for new "studio" work. And if you badger me about it you will become last on the list. Really. Let's see how Amazon would fair if they told people after they paid for their merchandise, sorry, I'll get to yours after I get all my business customers done first, and oh by the way, even if new come in I'll still ship yours after all other business stuff is done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back