Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

I think he may be enjoying being the center of attention. He's either too arrogant or too thick to realise that we are all just watching and waiting for the impending meltdown. I think its only a matter of time now.

He is a narcissist, he thrives on attention. He thinks he is 100% right all the time and that good or bad attention will only make him more famous. He is probably betting that all this attention will lead to bigger and better things. He loves himself soooooo much, and believes he is so handsome and the ultimate ladies man, that soon the networks and Hollywood will see this and come calling for him to do a movie or TV reality show. That is how a narcissist actually thinks and reasons things.

He is a narcissist, he thrives on attention. He thinks he is 100% right all the time and that good or bad attention will only make him more famous. He is probably betting that all this attention will lead to bigger and better things. He loves himself soooooo much, and believes he is so handsome and the ultimate ladies man, that soon the networks and Hollywood will see this and come calling for him to do a movie or TV reality show. That is how a narcissist actually thinks and reasons things.

From the person who worked in psychiatry... this sounds about right. :)

The best thing to do is stop following his posts and feeding his delusional ego. He's said himself, multiple times, that "the damage is done." Let him dig a deeper hole for himself.

If you truly want to help, report him to the proper channels-- I listed a whole bunch of places you can easily submit online forms to here for if you've been scammed. Spread the word about his business practices and lack of customer service skills to cosplayers. Let organizations like BitS know that you don't support him, or them by proxy.

Otherwise, just sit back and smile. We're doing great.

Now I mentioned a few days back that I actually messaged Bat in the Sun about all this. I actually got a reply.
"We did use him for select episodes on our Beat Down, but we were unaware of the magnitude of these accusations at the time of ordering our current pieces. Thank you for the heads up and concern."

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he knows that it is all coming to an end soon, so he s soaking up everything (even the bad) while he can. He probably seriously thinks that any attention is good.

Now I mentioned a few days back that I actually message Bat in the Sun about all this and I actually got a reply.
"We did use him for select episodes on our Beat Down, but we were unaware of the magnitude of these accusations at the time of ordering our current pieces. Thank you for the heads up and concern."

That's great! That, coupled with the statement they posted on their Facebook, makes it sound like they might consider dropping him after this current order. Glad to hear it. Keep letting 'em know what you think, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done! Much awesome and win in this. Well worded, very articulate and, very importantly, you didn't attack JL in any way. You merely stated the facts in a very professional manner. I applaud you.

What we need to remember is that BiTS ordered stuff from the person before they knew all this crap and just how bad the accusations were.

Winate sure is trying hard on social media.
Especially on Instagram, which i believe he still think he can bury all the #logangate tags with his mass posting.
He is attacking and reporting any negative account to Instagram to have them removed.
But there is already so much negativity publicity out there, i'm not sure whats the point with IG.

And at least BITS is looking at other prop makers for some up coming films.
Reevfx (on IG) is also making Black Widow items for the production.
reevfx.jpg
I don't know if BITS is hedging their bets with 2 prop makers or the #logangate scandal is trending.
Previously, Winate stated he was making a lot of stuff for Green Ranger , chest armor, wrist brace ,shin brace...
But BITS seems to have only used the wrist and shin brace. Not sure the reasoning.

And it looks like Winate will be in FL, mooching off the girl for a while.
I was informed that his CA roommate kicked him out for not paying rent. (i know, real big surprise :facepalm)

Yup, saw that. He was bragging up Logangate and even promoting it, as though this 'trending' was just free (and beneficial) publicity for him.

It says a lot to have an ego that would rather have a lot of people talking poorly about you, than none at all.

How can he complete all 100 or more orders if he's stuck in florida. I'm sure he doesn't take his molds with him where ever he goes.

And he can't be molding if he's at the animal shelter.

I think bits just commissions different props from different makers in order to keep a deadline e for filming.

How can he complete all 100 or more orders if he's stuck in florida. I'm sure he doesn't take his molds with him where ever he goes.

I think bits just commissions different props from different makers in order to keep a deadline e for filming.

Yeah going by what BiTS has said to me, they do go with multiple "builders' to keep on budget and time with the videos.

If I remember correctly, this Logan character stated he takes his work with him where ever he goes. I personally don't understand how that can happen. If I had to pack up and move my tools, materials and current projects with me, just looking around my immediate area, would fill a full-size van... and that's just the stuff I use constantly. If I needed any of the tooling I have in the basement, forget it. I'm going to need at least one 40' shipping container; possibly a 2nd 20' container, along with a 2-ton forklift to move it all.

If I remember correctly, this Logan character stated he takes his work with him where ever he goes. I personally don't understand how that can happen. If I had to pack up and move my tools, materials and current projects with me, just looking around my immediate area, would fill a full-size van... and that's just the stuff I use constantly. If I needed any of the tooling I have in the basement, forget it. I'm going to need at least one 40' shipping container; possibly a 2nd 20' container, along with a 2-ton forklift to move it all.

It's bad enough moving stuff around my workshop when I get a new tool, let alone hauling it around everywhere!

Yeah, he doesn't. The only WIP I ever saw when he was on the road was some rattle-can spray painting of some parts for his friend's costumes. And that was on a couple of saw horses in somebody's backyard, the day before (or possibly morning of) a show. He doesn't have the space or the funds, and now (by his own admission) he isn't going to work on old orders while he is in the middle of his new 'projects'.

As for BITS, yeah they work with several builders. If BITS has a current agreement with Logan to complete some work, it would be unprofessional of them to pull out of the agreement unless Logan has broken the terms of their contract. Same goes for how they respond to the public about his business practices or work in general; that would be just bad form to trash someone publicly you are still in a business agreement with, especially if you personally have not had any problems. Things may be surprisingly different in a short while anyways.

Yeah, he doesn't. The only WIP I ever saw when he was on the road was some rattle-can spray painting of some parts for his friend's costumes. And that was on a couple of saw horses in somebody's backyard, the day before (or possibly morning of) a show. He doesn't have the space or the funds, and now (by his own admission) he isn't going to work on old orders while he is in the middle of his new 'projects'.

As for BITS, yeah they work with several builders. If BITS has a current agreement with Logan to complete some work, it would be unprofessional of them to pull out of the agreement unless Logan has broken the terms of their contract. Same goes for how they respond to the public about his business practices or work in general; that would be just bad form to trash someone publicly you are still in a business agreement with, especially if you personally have not had any problems. Things may be surprisingly different in a short while anyways.

It wouldn't be unprofessional of them to cut and go are you kidding me? How many times has Nike done this act with athletes caught in scandals of their own. It puts a negative light on BITS in my opinion continuing business with them when they KNOW of all the bad juju he's involved in.

But this isn't Nike. And he wasn't being paid to advertise, he was paid for a service and merchandise he supplied to them. If they continue to do business with him, I completely agree and would blacklist them as a personal choice, just as it's anybody's prerogative to not do business with BITS because of their involvement with Logan.

I guess I'm curious exactly what people expect BITS to do now, and more importantly, how that is going to get anyone here reimbursed by Jim Logan.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back