Scaling Robo / Stealth MK 6 Ironman foam suit HELP!!!

DOORMANMATT

I've posted on a couple of the build threads but haven't had a response...

Need help with scaling pep!

I've got the files listed in the thread but haven't got a clue about scaling to fit me & I want to start my build ASAP!

Can someone help?

I am 6ft 1", 15st (95KG / 210lbs), 42" chest and 32" waist.

Will the files fit without alteration?

Ok brother!! here is so far what I have found:

for a 6' 00" the scale is: 25.411754
for a 6' 2" the scale is 26.823518

Now take in consideration the following, the chest and Back, first print them on regular paper and on the 25.411754 scale(not cardstock) that way you won't waste any expensive paper then tape the main parts and look at yourself in the mirror to see if it fit correctly; if they do go ahead and leave those that way, now since you are taller use the second scale I gave you, know, always print the parts in regular paper and try them on with tape. Another thing that I notice is that if you scale up the piece they get wider in circumference so in that case you may trim the part a little of leave one of the connecting parts (specially the long strip pieces) off; also the calves are a b...t to size, if I get a good length they are too wide or if I make it the correct width then is to short. on that part go for the length and take a little from all the pieces so the they fit ok...always do it in paper before you use your foam....

I hope it helps

in the pepakura program go to "2d menu" then to "change scale". it lets ya go up or down 10%. think of it like this: small (-10%), medium (stock scale) and large (+10%). then just size them to how you are built.
for example im 5'11 240lbs:
chest/back/brace/shoulders/bicep +10%
abs/cod/thighs/shins/forearms stock scale
worked for me. hope this helps.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back