SAW Props

chuckysdream

Where can i find informations about the props in the movie series SAW? I can't search in the forum because the word SAW is too short.

I'm especially searching for paper props like the card of Dr. Gordon or the envelopes with the "play me" tapes.
Also i'm looking for an accurate hacksaw. The model is called "Vermont American VER48103". Maybe from a shop in europe, because the most shops in the USA doesn't ship to germany.

349.png

I'm just wondering if saying I had a collection of the deathtraps would seem too creepy...

I don't have 'em. I'm just wonderin'. :) Good luck!

There is (or was) quite a bit of information on the forums if you search for "Billy puppet" or "reverse beartrap", but I think those were the only props really discussed - definitely don't recall any of the items you mentioned discussed.

I have a resin reverse beartrap (made by Tyler Haslett), Billy puppet head and Tobin Bell Bust (both of which were also sculpted by Tyler). Haven't got round to painting the Tobin bust yet. I also have the correct model of Panasonic voice recorder.

image.php

image.php

It's the Pansonic RN-305 Micro Cassette Recorder.

4168C5MK4JL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

All the ones in the movies had the Panasonic logo covered with a piece of silver gaffer tape. Some of them (but not all) also had the RN-305 covered with tape.

We've got one of these Slaughterhouse pig hooks in an upcoming Heritage auction...charming... ;)

7018033269a.jpg

It's from Saw III, which I haven't seen, but there you go :)

I have the original shooting script that was used time and time again for the following ten sequels.

:angel

I know this is an old thread, but can anyone verify that the model of hacksaw in the posts above is the correct one (and let me know where you found that information)? Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back