Sarednab handwritten Grail Diary

Will this type of diary be available in the near future? thinking of getting one…if i’m buying the grail diary then it must be from Sarednab

Will this type of diary be available in the near future? thinking of getting one…if i’m buying the grail diary then it must be from Sarednab
He's got thread in the junkyard where they're for sale. Hope this helps. It's worth every penny. :)

He's got thread in the junkyard where they're for sale. Hope this helps. It's worth every penny. :)

Sale thread was closed cause it was sold. But it is always available for order ;)

I have also received it and the truth is an impressive, work of art, if you put the original and compare it with this you do not know which is the original, definitely the best Diary Hero on the market without a doubt...

I got my premium grail diary today... it is absoluteley amazing! Words can't describe this. It looks, feels and even smells like it came directly from the movie. Iam not the greatest diary expert but you know what went into the production of this "holy grail". There is so much to see here, so many little details. This is craftsmanship on the highest level from start to beginning. What a kind guy too. Thanky you so much Sarednab.

This will stay forever in my collection! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back