Santa Clause, The

aceofknaves88

I've searched around this forum and haven't found it yet, so it might not exist, but does anyone have or make the card from "The Santa Clause?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Santa Clause

I know I've seen it here before. You could watch the scene in the movie where he has to read the card to get the tiny text. But I know it has been done here at one time...

I am so printing one up.. Loved the movies.. Now to find somewhere with nice quality cards..

I "stole" some from my wife.:) Avery makes some nice cards which are clean break style (no perforated edges) and a nice pure brilliant white colour. You can download the template for the cards from Avery, then simply copy the image into the card template.

Couldn't be easier, even I did it first time out!!

I gave one these to the Santa at the mall....he loved it,said he was going to show it to his grand children(who love's the movie) to prove he is the real Santa...lol

That would be the one I came up with. It's cool to share this ;)

thomas;)

Here's one I've had on my system for some time, I can't remember where I found it though.

http://www.hooverae.com/upload/files/190110/6561458.jpeg

As I can't figure out how to scale it down I thought a link would be easier.

09TKgUL9v741sw2mAik4MA
Thanks goes to Pilot for hosting the image, Cheers Pilot!

09TKgUL9v741sw2mAik4MA

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Now hopefully printing stores do this size card.
This movie was on last night in australia so of course I had to watch it, and now I want the snow globe

Looking to make the card but the link to the file doesn't seem to work any more. Is anyone able to upload it again ? Thanks

I quickly recreated the Front and Back. Not perfect. I don't have the original files.

Attachments

• The Santa Clause Back.jpg
    The Santa Clause Back.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 42
  • santaclause front 2.jpg
    santaclause front 2.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back