Sankara Stones Project -Translucent and normal version

Hi , guys.

Soon, I will notice some news about my sankara traslucent and lighted version. Meanwhile I will finish my last deluxe version sets to give the oportunnity to have it with the concept of the film

Yesssss!
Do you know a price point? Is the deluxe version the one with the flickering lights? That looks amazing, what's the run size gonna be on that?

Don´t worry , there will be more. I will add a new set meanwhile I wil make a few more of the deluxe set (sankara skull version). In the new set the effects will be the same as the deluxe but only the deluxe set will bring , for the moment, the concept of the film, I means, only the the three stones will glow when are together .

Yeah these are amazing! No offense to anyone but I saw a set on here and thought "no one will ever come close to them". You sir have proved me wrong!

It (your work) belongs in a museum!

My "Special lighted Deluxe Set" just arrived today very well packed. Seriously, but this are the best and most perfect Sankara Stones of all times. I'm stunned by the fantastic craftmansship and mechanism that brings the Stones to glow. Not that only one mode would do the Job, but having 4 in total, by turning each Stone glockwise, is just unbelievable. This is a piece of Art that belongs into a Museum ! (sorry, I couldn't resist to cite :cool ). Pedro you and your brother are geniuses and I really want to thank you for this !!!

Hi there, by any chance do you sell the light up stones in single pieces. Would love one for my collection.
Must say I'm very impressed with your work.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Kindest Regards,
Shaun.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back