Interest Sabacc Deck Case

4th run deck required for me. And btw, have you worked out that new method for wrapping the cases? You said it would be much cheaper so I’m looking forward to that.

Ive taken a few weeks off printing due to 100 degree days. BUT, as we speak am printing the 4th run test case.

I plan to print a standard case tonight, and somehow am free from the wife and all three kids thursday AND am off work, so Im going to make progress on the new wrap. Sorry its a slow process, trying to chug along while also doing a million side projects and personal builds.

rhrxMGn.jpg

1cB3qCa.jpg

On the right is my "economy" version....only difference being the front isnt wrapped, and the whole thing is brown, so no black/brown clashing. I will have both of these finished this week, so anyone who prefers one over another let me know and ill edit the list! Also I have a completed run 4 case,so no worries for those on that run who want a case.

If anything is wrong or missing from the list on the first page let me know, as well as anyone interested in a unfinished deck, or any specific instructions for the build process!

The economy version is done but I think everyone else on the list wants the regular or un-weathered, or isn't responding to PM's. Its $60 and for run 1-3 and ready to ship!

I have a run 1 regular wrap ready to go to whoever PM's me first! Kinda getting out of order as im not getting replies to PMs.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back