Interest Sabacc Deck Case

List updated!

New fan has been installed, and the first case is under way! I will post up some photos, hopefully later tonight of the new design!

NLmX5OF.jpg

New "accurate" fitment....I might slim the whole thing down just a tad, maybe a .5mm or so, but overall VERY happy with the fit and look! I will print another tonight, and keep going until I have 5, then start the first wave of the run, meanwhile doing the wrapping and handiwork in the background to hopefully keep lead times to a minimum!

First ones done! The new file, and working with the stencil gives a much better end product than my first personal build!

Progress is a bit slower than id hoped, but part of that is a week or so of almost 100 degree days, so I haven't run the printer too much since its inside.

I will PM people on the list as I finish them!

ptvAMFt.jpg

tvTp3Ls.jpg

XnutQcK.jpg

gnwIeuN.jpg

XTXxhIO.jpg

UTgJYPc.jpg

Another note:

For those that want just a raw deck holder, or stencil, chime in and ill make note in the first post...these can go out significantly faster....also if anyone would like the deck case "un-weathered", or "as issued" let me know, i can do the stencil night and crisp.

Thanks again for the overwhelming support for this run!

So would unweathered mean everything looks the same as the previous model shown with the exception of a crisp/clean stencil (yellow sabacc symbol)? If so I would be interested in that.

Can you please clarify the fourth run of cards? Not sure what that is in reference to. Thank you.

The case looks fantastic, great job!

So would unweathered mean everything looks the same as the previous model shown with the exception of a crisp/clean stencil (yellow sabacc symbol)? If so I would be interested in that.

Yes, similar to this:
37342212_10212161530060745_4734157646527987712_n.jpg

But blended into the rest of the case better.

Can you please clarify the fourth run of cards? Not sure what that is in reference to. Thank you.

The case looks fantastic, great job!

Run 4 of the actual cards, I was informed today that they are being printed on different card stock, and so the thickness of the deck is slightly smaller. Without having a set of them I cant modify the file accurately enough to be confident in offering them and guaranteeing fitment. Once people have them though, I can use measurements to try and modify my file and upload it for anyone that wants to play around with it.

Well take me off the list as I’m in the fourth run of cards! Sad stuff :( I was eager for this project!

Sorry, Like I said above, id hat to tweak the design without the actual cards in hand, BUT will modify as close as I can if anyone wants to play around with it. IF here are enough people on run 4 that need them, I can figure something out...the goal has been and will be to make sure anyone that wants a deck case can get one!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back