Done / Completed S.H.I.E.L.D. Wall of Valor Challenge Coin

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
** 9/29 UPDATE: EXTRAS!!!

I have been asked about a new run, which unfortunately won't be happening, or any extras which I may have (less than a hand full).

The remaining *few* I have I would sell here on the RPF for $20.00 shipped via First Class, $25.00 via Priority with tracking, or $30 via First Class International.

The reason for the price jump from the original $10 is because the ones I sold on the RPF I took a loss on, so the remaining I'm selling as to recoup that loss.

Which is why on eBay I have the coins selling, one at a time, starting at $25 ($50 BIN) plus Priority Mail shipping.

So here is still the better deal.

** 9/15 UPDATE: SHIPPING!!!

As of today 9/15, all U.S. buyers of one coin had theirs shipped via First Class Mail. The remaining coins will be shipped tomorrow, 9/16, via First Class Mail or First Class International. I have only a few coins left and they will only be available on eBay in the near future. Thanks everyone for the great run!

Some of you have seen the post for my Wall of Valor half scale (roughly) that I am making: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=240278

800Wall of Valor 1.jpg

But the downside of this is not everyone will get to see the completed version in person. But what if there was a Challenge Coin based upon the memorial?

I'm wanting to produce a challenge coin based upon the (slightly altered - read the post at the link above) memorial, in a limited run. Below is the completed emblem that will adorn the memorial, and be one side of the coin, with the other side as the design below it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks all,
Sean

Last edited:
Great idea, yes please put me down for one.

I don't want to be a pain, but is there a possibility that I could retain the shiny look to my coin rather than it being given the antiqued look?

Thanks

Thanks for the interest and support. I have added the list to the first post. I'll keep you all updated with the progress.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back