Done / Completed S.H.I.E.L.D. Wall of Valor Challenge Coin

UPDATE (and also in the first post):

Because this is a limited run, and I don’t want to be stuck with an abundance of these, I’m ordering as close to the interested number as possible, minus a few.

As we know, there are always a couple of people who expresses interest but who decide not to buy, which is fine, but since I’m paying the costs up front, I don’t want to be in the red on this. So, if you want to prepay to guarantee yours, it would be appreciated.

The cost would be $10 with free US shipping, and overseas shipping will be $6 (sorry), and payments can be made to bobatrek@aol.com. Please include your RPF user name and shipping address, and be sure to add to the thread that you have prepaid.

I should be receiving the proof image for the coins in a little less than a week, and once those have been approved, it should take another few weeks for the coins to arrive.

Thanks all, I appreciate it. And overseas should be $2 for each extra coin. If it's less, I'll refund the difference.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back