S.H.I.E.L.D. Eagle Logo, laser cut from steel

truth777

Greetings fellow RPF members. I have recently created some REPLICA metal cutouts of the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo from Marvel Comics. The logo is cut of of 16ga. steel (thickness of a quarter, see picture below) and measures approximately 36" in diameter. I cut them using a computer programmed laser. Needless to say, these bad boys look awesome. They are primed in a flat black and weigh only a few pounds.

I recently made some Cpt. America shields (both round and heater style) and I absolutely loved it. Creating quality items with your hands is very rewarding. When I finished the shields, I wanted to move on to something else. I thought, "With the Avengers movie coming out, I should really make something that corresponds with that." After some thought of what I could do, I decided on the classic S.H.I.E.L.D. logo.

Let me know what you all think. If your interested, you can buy one in the junkyard.

Looks stunning. whats the weight on it? Ive been looking for something like this for my Marvel short film project, but it needs to be pretty lightweight.

Looks stunning. whats the weight on it? Ive been looking for something like this for my Marvel short film project, but it needs to be pretty lightweight.

Yeah it is pretty light weight. It only weight 11.2 pounds by itself. Fully packaged for shipping, it weighs around 17 pounds. Let me know if you want one and we will work something out.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back