Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Ok. A few updates. First off, full disclaimer: these are not professional grade photos in proper lighting by any means. Unfortunately usps came super late in the day, so I wasn't able to properly photograph all the samples in natural daylight (but will aim to do so later this week). I took these shots under a white led lamp.

This sherpa is a product called Mohair. Essentially it's what teddy bears used to be made from before sherpa shearling (imitation fur) was as common of a thing. The distributor sent me about 5 samples to choose from, and out of them, this one was closest in terms of overall texture and drape. They offer a variety of colors, including darker and more cold-toned browns than this, but I can tell you having seen it in person that this color is much less warm-toned than it appears in this photo. I think the very warm toned color might be my Samsung phone camera attempting to adjust in contrast to the other colors in the shot.

On the left is the sherpa coat Mechanismo recommended from Amazon, in the middle beneath it is the stock shearling Soul Revolver uses, and on the right is what my distributor sent me in a color described as "chocolate" (they also offer a darker brown than this, which I think would be closer). I can tell you that the backing to this is super-thin, and the sherpa overall is less...smushy, for lack of a better term, compared to what Soul Revolver uses, which I think would result in a more comfortable wear around the face when wearing the collar up. All that said, I think the mohair needs to be thicker and less sparse. I wrote the seller to ask if they had any thicker options in a similar drape, but I'll let you all be the judge. I'm including three photos, just so you can see how drastically the color changes depending on lighting. Those are all the same sample of fabric.
Thanks for this. I know Mohair. It's expensive, natural and high quality. It's also the wrong product for this coat IMHO. No matter what they send you, I dont think it will work. Different type of fur perhaps. just my thoughts. But in these, the color, drape and texture is all wrong.

Ok. A few updates. First off, full disclaimer: these are not professional grade photos in proper lighting by any means. Unfortunately usps came super late in the day, so I wasn't able to properly photograph all the samples in natural daylight (but will aim to do so later this week). I took these shots under a white led lamp.

This sherpa is a product called Mohair. Essentially it's what teddy bears used to be made from before sherpa shearling (imitation fur) was as common of a thing. The distributor sent me about 5 samples to choose from, and out of them, this one was closest in terms of overall texture and drape. They offer a variety of colors, including darker and more cold-toned browns than this, but I can tell you having seen it in person that this color is much less warm-toned than it appears in this photo. I think the very warm toned color might be my Samsung phone camera attempting to adjust in contrast to the other colors in the shot.

On the left is the sherpa coat Mechanismo recommended from Amazon, in the middle beneath it is the stock shearling Soul Revolver uses, and on the right is what my distributor sent me in a color described as "chocolate" (they also offer a darker brown than this, which I think would be closer). I can tell you that the backing to this is super-thin, and the sherpa overall is less...smushy, for lack of a better term, compared to what Soul Revolver uses, which I think would result in a more comfortable wear around the face when wearing the collar up. All that said, I think the mohair needs to be thicker and less sparse. I wrote the seller to ask if they had any thicker options in a similar drape, but I'll let you all be the judge. I'm including three photos, just so you can see how drastically the color changes depending on lighting. Those are all the same sample of fabric.
Thanks for sharing this with us, johncarbon1991. My two cents about this… I’m onboard with Shahrooz in that Mohair is not the right material. It’s too nylon-y in appearance, if that makes any sense. The strands and drape on the movie shearling are clearly more of a sherpa-fleece variety.

Now, depending on the shot of the coat, whether it’s a movie still or photos of the prop display, the shearling can have more drape or more of a cropped, ‘clumpy’ appearance. (That said, the distressing [black shoe polish apparently], of course, plays a major factor in this regard).

So, Shahrooz sent me photos of these two candidates (but there are still more to come): the one I sourced on Amazon (same as in your picture johncarbon1991) is on the left, and another one (which Shahrooz will discuss and share with all of us soon) on the right. The Amazon coat material is more ‘clumpy’/cropped whereas the other has more drape, longer strands.

Some examples.

Here, the film shearling has a drape to it:

1635245883172.png

A shot of my custom coat with the prop display. Both film and sourced sherpa shearling have, again, an obvious drape to the strands:
1633004453645-png.png

That said, however, there are certain stills of the film where the sherpa appears to be straight up more clumpy (like the Amazon coat)

1635246244302.png

But... then upon closer inspection, the drape is back!

1635246481621.png

In sum, leaving aside which variety is more durable, I would definitely say that the screen accurate shearing must have that sherpa-like drape and strand length.

Attachments

• 1635246036711.png
    1635246036711.png
    1 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Do we know what the suggested color tone is on the shearling to be screen accurate? Lighting is obviously throwing me here, but the film screenshots look like a dark, chocolate-y brown while both the prop coat, Mechanismo s coat, and the Amazon coat are a much paler, almost tan color. In-person the stock shearling on the soul revolver seems too faded a shade of brown for my tastes, but I don't know how much of that is weathering. I almost think a warmer toned brown like that found on some of the 1/6 scale action figure versions might look nicer as a contrast to the coat, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. The guides I've seen to dyeing the zlurpo coat fabric have opted for a warmer tone brown that's almost reddish in hue, but the shearling on that coat was also much longer in drape, so I don't know how accurate that was either.

Do we know what the suggested color tone is on the shearling to be screen accurate? Lighting is obviously throwing me here, but the film screenshots look like a dark, chocolate-y brown while both the prop coat, Mechanismo s coat, and the Amazon coat are a much paler, almost tan color. In-person the stock shearling on the soul revolver seems too faded a shade of brown for my tastes, but I don't know how much of that is weathering. I almost think a warmer toned brown like that found on some of the 1/6 scale action figure versions might look nicer as a contrast to the coat, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. The guides I've seen to dyeing the zlurpo coat fabric have opted for a warmer tone brown that's almost reddish in hue, but the shearling on that coat was also much longer in drape, so I don't know how accurate that was either.
SR's color on the shearling is WAY off which is another annoying aspect of the coat and its maker. They are tone-deaf when it comes to any type of critique, it seems. The color is too dark and too greyish. Who knows what the real color is, as Mechanismo once said. But the safest bet is to go with what is generally referred to as "camel" color. Darker than tan/beige, lighter than brown. I also think of the 15 coats Rene April made for the film, some had longer drape sherpa and some had clumpy drape, as M pointed out above. Similarly, some had no or little shoe polish and some had a lot. Recall the movie, like our protagonist himself, goes through a lot in the movie. The best color i have yet to see if on Mechanismo's custom coat. It is as close to perfect as one could hope to get. sadly, the material is apparently not available anymore. There is one more coat coming tomorrow hopefully - I am cautiously optimistic about it but we shall see. I've also decided to sacrifice a whole day (or most of it anyway) and make the 'long journey' to downtown LA's infamous fabric district to see if I can find something there. So we're very close. Will report back tomorrow with an update on the last coat to come in.

Thanks for sharing this with us, johncarbon1991. My two cents about this… I’m onboard with Shahrooz in that Mohair is not the right material. It’s too nylon-y in appearance, if that makes any sense. The strands and drape on the movie shearling are clearly more of a sherpa-fleece variety.

Now, depending on the shot of the coat, whether it’s a movie still or photos of the prop display, the shearling can have more drape or more of a cropped, ‘clumpy’ appearance. (That said, the distressing [black shoe polish apparently], of course, plays a major factor in this regard).

So, Shahrooz sent me photos of these two candidates (but there are still more to come): the one I sourced on Amazon (same as in your picture johncarbon1991) is on the left, and another one (which Shahrooz will discuss and share with all of us soon) on the right. The Amazon coat material is more ‘clumpy’/cropped whereas the other has more drape, longer strands.

Some examples.

View attachment 1506655

A shot of my custom coat with the prop display. Both film and sourced sherpa shearling have, again, an obvious drape to the strands:
View attachment 1506663
That said, however, there are certain stills of the film where the sherpa appears to be straight up more clumpy (like the Amazon coat)

View attachment 1506657

View attachment 1506658

In sum, leaving aside which variety is more durable, I would definitely say that the screen accurate shearing must have that sherpa-like drape and strand length.
fantastic analysis, as always.

Some examples.

View attachment 1506655

View attachment 1506663

View attachment 1506657

View attachment 1506658

I will cover this in greater depth when i report back with my completed search, but as M indicated, there were two front runners, 'his' Amazon coat and the coat you see next to it in these pics. It is hard to show in pictures, but IRL, the Amazon coat has an almost orangy hue to it which the other one I found does not. The quality/texture is about the same, but the Amazon coat is more clumpy when compared to the other one I found. M and I went through almost all the coats I found and ordered together and these two are what's left from over 30 candidates or so. More on all this later.

Good points you raise. I think the short answer is that it's It's hard to know exactly what the true color is:

1635262164160.png

I think the shearling I sourced back in the day (golden rabbit 'camel') is a pretty good guess in terms of color, but then again color names are very arbitrary and vague (camel, tan, beige khaki, etc).

1635263387927.png

I did some light distressing on my shearling which involved watering down black shoe polish and applying with a thin brush, strand by strand which darkened it somewhat.

Attachments

• 1635262873478.png
    1635262873478.png
    516.8 KB · Views: 72
Hey everyone,
Not sure if this helps, as it's pretty much solely applicable to the soul revolver coat, but I took a peek under the lapels. If you're looking to add magnets to the body of the coat and are neurotic enough like I am to want to ensure they match exactly to the same magnets already installed in the collar, the proper measurements of the magnets are 20mm x 10mm x 3mm. It's an odd thickness. Amazon sells plenty of 2mm and 5mm magnets, and almost every site I found with the 3mm thickness was shipping from China, but this one ebay seller seemed to have them and claims they ship from California. Just placed my order, so we'll see. If anything, should prove a more cost-effective (and timely) solve than trying to negotiate getting a set of spares from soul revolver:

Just make sure you select the 20mm x 10mm x 3mm option on checkout.

Totally unrelated-- Mechanismo , I know you used black shoe polish to weather your shearling. I'm wondering if a similar effect could be achieved using a heavily watered down rit fabric dye bath, perhaps on the shearling fabric raw prior to installing it on the coat. Might make for a more permanent effect if rit sealer is used afterwards, and I'm imagining the wash might help with the pre-distressed look. Any thoughts?

Hey everyone,
Not sure if this helps, as it's pretty much solely applicable to the soul revolver coat, but I took a peek under the lapels. If you're looking to add magnets to the body of the coat and are neurotic enough like I am to want to ensure they match exactly to the same magnets already installed in the collar, the proper measurements of the magnets are 20mm x 10mm x 3mm. It's an odd thickness. Amazon sells plenty of 2mm and 5mm magnets, and almost every site I found with the 3mm thickness was shipping from China, but this one ebay seller seemed to have them and claims they ship from California. Just placed my order, so we'll see. If anything, should prove a more cost-effective (and timely) solve than trying to negotiate getting a set of spares from soul revolver:

Just make sure you select the 20mm x 10mm x 3mm option on checkout.
I honestly think the SR magnets are too small. I went with a 25x10x3 and may go even larger if the tailor tells me that they are too small. but I think the extra length helps especially in the front.

At other members suggestions, I took a trip to uniqlo today to sample literally every one of their imitation shearling/fleece/sherpa jackets. The textures, for the most part, are all similar to the amazon jacket mechanismo recommended, but my concerns stand about the durability long term. I'm almost certain at this point that the variations found in the shearling drape in various screenshots of the movie are due almost entirely to wear. Many of the uniqlo fleeces and jackets had the right drape to them, but just rubbing them with my finger for a few seconds matted the fur in such a way that the texture was gone and couldn't be restored.
Alternatively, my supplier sent me their artificial fabric options today. The unfortunate news is that I can't necessarily recommend this fabric for everyone, in part because the supplier cautioned that they literally only have a total of 2 yards in stock of each color. The drape isn't perfect; it's not quite fluffy enough, and the fabric is rather thin overall, enough so that it might need a backing to give it proper depth against the collar, but all that said? It feels rugged, durable. You can let me know your thoughts. I think the lighter color could be weathered enough to mimic the movie look, but I actually like the darker brown, especially the warm tone of it that contrasts the soul revolvers stock color.
I think this might be a nice compromise between durability and overall appearance, but I'm certainly open to thoughts.

Attachments

• 20211030_163538.jpg
    20211030_163538.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 94
  • 20211030_163544.jpg
    20211030_163544.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
  • 20211030_163551.jpg
    20211030_163551.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
At other members suggestions, I took a trip to uniqlo today to sample literally every one of their imitation shearling/fleece/sherpa jackets. The textures, for the most part, are all similar to the amazon jacket mechanismo recommended, but my concerns stand about the durability long term. I'm almost certain at this point that the variations found in the shearling drape in various screenshots of the movie are due almost entirely to wear. Many of the uniqlo fleeces and jackets had the right drape to them, but just rubbing them with my finger for a few seconds matted the fur in such a way that the texture was gone and couldn't be restored.
Alternatively, my supplier sent me their artificial fabric options today. The unfortunate news is that I can't necessarily recommend this fabric for everyone, in part because the supplier cautioned that they literally only have a total of 2 yards in stock of each color. The drape isn't perfect; it's not quite fluffy enough, and the fabric is rather thin overall, enough so that it might need a backing to give it proper depth against the collar, but all that said? It feels rugged, durable. You can let me know your thoughts. I think the lighter color could be weathered enough to mimic the movie look, but I actually like the darker brown, especially the warm tone of it that contrasts the soul revolvers stock color.
I think this might be a nice compromise between durability and overall appearance, but I'm certainly open to thoughts.
That's jumping the gun a bit as I haven't sent the group my full analysis yetbut not a big deal. There is not just one Amazon jacket but two. The second jacket I found, after having gone through over two dozen or so coats is even better than the original jacket Mechanismo found. Mechanismo and I reviewed almost all of the coats I ordered together and the second coat is even better (and my tailor prefers it as well). Its color is more SA and its drape and texture are a tad bit superior. Above all, it is less orange-y which is a positive. Now, there is new uniqlo coat that just came in that might actually be better than both Amazon coats. It is NOT the uniqlo fleece jacket(s) that another member here mentioned not too long ago (thanks for the uniqlo idea, btw) but complerely different from those. My tailor prefers it over both Amazon coats. I have not yet done my side by side analysis and also need to have a detailed discussion with M, but I can tel that the quality and durability are superior to both Amazon coats. There are other factors, of course. Be on the lookout for an analysis and comparison of both the second Amazon coat as well as the new uniqlo front runner. Ultimately, there is no right or wrong. It doesnt have to be SA and anyone can do whatever they want. These are all obviously suggestions and needless to say but ...you do you. Whatever looks and feels right to you is what you should do. Cheers!

and these look too similar to carpet-type material for me personally.

Totally unrelated-- Mechanismo , I know you used black shoe polish to weather your shearling. I'm wondering if a similar effect could be achieved using a heavily watered down rit fabric dye bath, perhaps on the shearling fabric raw prior to installing it on the coat. Might make for a more permanent effect if rit sealer is used afterwards, and I'm imagining the wash might help with the pre-distressed look. Any thoughts?
To be totally honest, I'm not at all familiar with the dyeing process. I saw that Zlurpo applied some sort of dye to his shearling which did not look great, in my view. In regard to distressing, however, I think part of the trick is not trying to get a 100% even, uniform result. In other words the roots of the shearling should be the original color, whereas the top or tips of the strands should be darker.

My approach is one where I 'top up' with light distressing every now and then. In other words, I've never gone for one definitive, bold distressing coat. I'd be almost afraid to do that, honestly. So, I water down some black shoe polish and then apply with a small brush, over the strands. If one stroke is a bit too dark, like with water colors, all you just need to rub your finger on it and it lightens immediately. This not as time-consuming as in may look. You can do it quite quickly.

Some visuals:
1635770012403.png

1635770094111.png

Some very quick distressing on the left lapel:

1635770217983.png

Now, those black spots eventually just blend into the shearling, darkening it. Just to give you and idea, I've applied this distressing technique about a dozen times on this same shearling. So, it's pretty tame. One way of getting bolder results might be applying a less watered down amount shoe polish. This is something that could be experimented on with a single piece of shearling, of course, but I haven't gotten around to it...

Last edited:
I have to agree with Shahrooz here... To my eyes, the strand's tips and length look very uniform and dense, making the drape too (shag) carpet-like.

Team

The big moment is finally here! Drumrolls please....we have a winner!
Ok, all joking aside, we have finally settled on the best available fabric we've come across in our expansive search. Is it the best possible material out there? Most likely not. I'm sure there is some fabric or some coat out there that is even better. But that's probably true for almost everything in life. we could literally spend the next few months going through hundreds of other coats and fabrics and possibly find something even better (or not, who knows). Having spent weeks now looking for what seems to be the best option, I can tell you this is exhausting, but was well worth it in the end. Before we get into the details, I want to thank those who really were an invaluable part of this effort. In a way, you all are but some of you just stood out. Mechanismo, thank you for your tireless assistance and advice. Everyone on here now and for years to come will benefit from your detailed analyses throughout these pages. Could not have done this without you.
Also, johncarbon1991, hellboy12000 and everyone else who has offered to help and who provided assistance or answered my questions about the SR coat early on, thank you. Finally, special thanks to the person who mentioned uniqlo as the company's line of products had escaped us (they don't refer to it as sherpa).

The three finalist are:

1. The Amazon coat Mechanismo introduced to you all. Here it is again. This was his find and it is a VERY solid option. IMHO, it is a bit too orange-y for my taste in person. Nonetheless, very good teddy sherpa that would look great on the coat.

2. We discovered this next coat toward the end of my 2 dozen or so Amazon orders. It looks even better than the first coat above in terms of color and drape. Mechanismo, my tailor and I all agreed that this is a better option but again, it is a close call. One potential drawback is that this is a kid's coat so you may need two of them depending on the size of your Blade Runner coat. Dont be fooled be the Amazon pictures - it is not clunky or short. The drape is fantastic.

3. This coat is the winner in our book. Tailor loves it and thinks in terms of durability and color, it is far superior than No 1 and 2. I would agree that it is better quality and has better drape. We found this very late in the game and only when the other member mentioned uniqlo so kudos to him. Mechanismo and I have done a side by side analysis and this just looks better for our purposes. Again, personal choice but you can't go wrong with this coat. Extra benefit, if you order a larger size, you will have material left over for other coats/a replacement in a few years.

Here are some pictures. In the pic, it's either the uniqlo by itself or side by side with coat no 2 (uniqlo on the left always). Let us know if you have any questions. Good luck everyone. The next phase of this journey begins this week - the tailor will get started on shifting the collar, replacing the shearling, adding magnets, and adding shoulder pads on my SR coat. Will keep you all posted.

Attachments

• 20211031_120532.jpg
    20211031_120532.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • 20211031_120542.jpg
    20211031_120542.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
  • 20211031_120612.jpg
    20211031_120612.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • 20211031_120653.jpg
    20211031_120653.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • 20211031_120719 (1).jpg
    20211031_120719 (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
  • 20211031_120719.jpg
    20211031_120719.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
Team

The big moment is finally here! Drumrolls please....we have a winner!
Ok, all joking aside, we have finally settled on the best available fabric we've come across in our expansive search. Is it the best possible material out there? Most likely not. I'm sure there is some fabric or some coat out there that is even better. But that's probably true for almost everything in life. we could literally spend the next few months going through hundreds of other coats and fabrics and possibly find something even better (or not, who knows). Having spent weeks now looking for what seems to be the best option, I can tell you this is exhausting, but was well worth it in the end. Before we get into the details, I want to thank those who really were an invaluable part of this effort. In a way, you all are but some of you just stood out. Mechanismo, thank you for your tireless assistance and advice. Everyone on here now and for years to come will benefit from your detailed analyses throughout these pages. Could not have done this without you.
Also, johncarbon1991, hellboy12000 and everyone else who has offered to help and who provided assistance or answered my questions about the SR coat early on, thank you. Finally, special thanks to the person who mentioned uniqlo as the company's line of products had escaped us (they don't refer to it as sherpa).

The three finalist are:

1. The Amazon coat Mechanismo introduced to you all. Here it is again. This was his find and it is a VERY solid option. IMHO, it is a bit too orange-y for my taste in person. Nonetheless, very good teddy sherpa that would look great on the coat.

2. We discovered this next coat toward the end of my 2 dozen or so Amazon orders. It looks even better than the first coat above in terms of color and drape. Mechanismo, my tailor and I all agreed that this is a better option but again, it is a close call. One potential drawback is that this is a kid's coat so you may need two of them depending on the size of your Blade Runner coat. Dont be fooled be the Amazon pictures - it is not clunky or short. The drape is fantastic.

3. This coat is the winner in our book. Tailor loves it and thinks in terms of durability and color, it is far superior than No 1 and 2. I would agree that it is better quality and has better drape. We found this very late in the game and only when the other member mentioned uniqlo so kudos to him. Mechanismo and I have done a side by side analysis and this just looks better for our purposes. Again, personal choice but you can't go wrong with this coat. Extra benefit, if you order a larger size, you will have material left over for other coats/a replacement in a few years.

Here are some pictures. In the pic, it's either the uniqlo by itself or side by side with coat no 2 (uniqlo on the left always). Let us know if you have any questions. Good luck everyone. The next phase of this journey begins this week - the tailor will get started on shifting the collar, replacing the shearling, adding magnets, and adding shoulder pads on my SR coat. Will keep you all posted.
Thanks for this Shahrooz ! Taking the time to order all these various options to get a proper look. That's been critical.

I'm really pleased to see that the sherpa shearling coat route yielded some really nice and, above all, durable options.

Looks like the Uniqlo coat is also readily available on both sides of the Atlantic. Job done!

With that crucial aspect tackled, don't forget, folks: the most important aspect to getting the Soul Revolver coat looking right remains moving/re-positioning its collar.

Not wanting to rain on this SR parade.. but why not just buy the Magnoli? Its tailored, and the latest pattern os screen accurate for collar etc. seems much easier than paying nearly the same price as the SR and then having to mod it?

Not wanting to rain on this SR parade.. but why not just buy the Magnoli? Its tailored, and the latest pattern os screen accurate for collar etc. seems much easier than paying nearly the same price as the SR and then having to mod it?
Jumping in here... Suffice to say it would be fantastic if there were some updated, detailed photos of Magnoli's apparent pattern improvements to review and discuss here. Quite simply there aren't any, not even on their website...

As far as we know, they've shifted the collar to the correct position but we still don't know anything about the (amended?) collar shape/dimensions or if they've fixed the pretty glaring issues with their lapel and shoulder panel design. Then, like every other coat, their shearling is also off.

With SR, we've at least been able to scrutinize the coats pretty closely, address the issues and come up with solutions/alterations albeit involving a local tailor after purchase. Same goes with WSL, incidentally.

So to answer your question, personally, I would need to see these improvements quite clearly before considering any purchase...

Jumping in here... Suffice to say it would be fantastic if there were some updated, detailed photos of Magnoli's apparent pattern improvements to review and discuss here. Quite simply there aren't any, not even on their website...

As far as we know, they've shifted the collar to the correct position but we still don't know anything about the (amended?) collar shape/dimensions or if they've fixed the pretty glaring issues with their lapel and shoulder panel design. Then, like every other coat, their shearling is also off.

With SR, we've at least been able to scrutinize the coats pretty closely, address the issues and come up with solutions/alterations albeit involving a local tailor after purchase. Same goes with WSL, incidentally.

So to answer your question, personally, I would need to see these improvements quite clearly before considering any purchase...
Couldn't have said it better. If one wants to go with a waxed cotton version of the Blade Runner coat, why would I pay more than double for a coat from Magnoli that still requires significant work as almost everything about it is off - the shearling, the collar and the lapel. Worse yet, the dimensions of the lapel and collar are off and that is probably impossible to improve/revise (unlike the SR coat, which is by and large accurate, save for the detailed point Mechanismo made re SR's collar when up). As M said, we have yet to see a single picture of these alleged improvements. How hard is it to show us these? quite frankly, I'll believe it when I see it. I think if I want a waxed cotton coat, I'd get a WSL with custom dimensions, which, incidentally, is exactly what I did. This is not about a SR parade, it's about finding the coat that looks the best. my WSL will great once I wax it and replace the shearling which is in progress right now. the SR has unique material that I think is far superior to all the other coats, particularly in person. It's just stunning and as SA as it gets ..at least until Egon comes up with an even more accurate fabric.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back