Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

After seeing Magnoli's version of the coat and learning that it's made of waxed cotton and not leather like I had thought, I'm feeling rather tempted to try cosplaying him in the future, at least assuming I like the movie and the character. Waxed cotton will be much easier to sew with, although I'll still have to learn to work with faux fur/shearling.

some new pics out.... you can get a glance of the boots. Attached is the link as well. Not sure if this will help much on the 8" vs 6" style of boots.In the pic of Gosling sitting, his pants are riding up and they do look rather tall. Reviews on Amazon aren't that great... most say they fall apart after heavy use, even the positive reviews aren't great. That's sad, nice looking boots.

blade-runner-2049-dave-bautista-ryan-gosling-600x400.jpgblade-runner-2049-denis-villeneuve-ryan-gosling-600x400.jpg

http://collider.com/blade-runner-20...ollidersocial&utm_medium=social#dave-bautista

Last edited:
I love waking up to find activity on a thread!

The jacket seems to be strangely asymmetrical.

0eecfae088e43c6d2cd46471cdd28e80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a good call. Is there a zipper in the middle of the lapel that is closed on one side and open on the other? I'm not sure the magnoli captures this. . .

I've rarely seen him with his coat off. Here's two pics I found. The black long sleeve shirt seems to have ribbing? or a horizontal design?
Is he wearing suspenders or is that part of his holster rig?

blade-runner-2049-denis-villeneuve-ryan-gosling-harrison-ford.jpgdenis-villeneuve-ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg

I've rarely seen him with his coat off. Here's two pics I found. The black long sleeve shirt seems to have ribbing? or a horizontal design?
Is he wearing suspenders or is that part of his holster rig?

View attachment 762453View attachment 762454

good pics, looks to be a knit or weave

edit just found a high res you can see the texture of the knit

H and M has tons of cheap textured knits that can be used lol. they seem to do a lot of dystopian style clothing

gallery-1500294569-blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-k (1).jpg2-ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back