Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Incept Date

I had a similar cable knit sweater in brown from the Gap upteen years ago. Might be tucked away in a storage container somewhere.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lupinthethird

IMG_1254.jpg IMG_1252.jpg IMG_1256.jpg IMG_1262.jpg IMG_1269.jpg IMG_1271.jpg IMG_1279.jpg IMG_1281.jpg

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, I'm on board.

Just picked up this sweater today from H&M. It's actually inside out. Looks pretty much exactly the same rightside out.

5WNSLk4.jpg

$35

It will do . . . for now.

laagi

Let's just see how long this hype will last :lol But seriously I'm jealous. Gosling seems to be able to pull off any kind of character and style. Sadly for most of us his wardrobe always seems to be really difficult to find and afford, or are just one-of-a kind custom pieces. I'm still recovering from his last movies. Think I will have to pass on this one. Also never been a big fan of replicas. As someone said before me, I try to work these styles into my every day life. Although still looking for a excuse to wear a woman's red leather jacket and dye my hair blonde ;)

joshspiderman23

Sr Member
Last edited by a moderator:

I went to see BR 1982 last night @ The Arclight in Hollywood and they had outfits for K, Deckard and Joi in the lobby. No indications of "screen used" but I thought that you might enjoy these regardless. Really loved the sleeve details on this coat especially. Apologies for the crazy reflections as I only had my pocket cam without the proper filters. I'll be seeing 2049 @ Grauman's where they held the premiere the other night and shall shoot what I can there as well.

R0006309.jpg R0006303.jpg R0006313.jpg R0006310.jpg R0006305.jpg R0006300.jpg R0006311.jpg R0006307.jpg R0006302.jpg R0006312.jpg

Last edited:

robo3687

Sr Member
i think someone may have already mentioned this, but I can confirm the jacket does have writing on the back. looks like it's just painted on though and not like separate fabric letters or anything. It's very subtle but definitely visible in the film. It's also visible in this EW shot.

P8chZBm.jpg

johnojodo

I ordered the 6" but that's because I want to use them as daily mooching around boots and the 8" would annoy me. Got mine from Amazon listed as "strike" and the seller has them as strike also. Could the intern at Bates online have been given that "One Job!"?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.