Wow, thanks for pointing those out. So which coat would you say is the most accurate? The WSL with the mods?Hi! Thanks!
I discuss the collar specs in the link in my previous post or you can go back to page 63 of this thread and you'll see it there.
Regarding what's wrong with Magnoli? Let's dive in:
- Magnoli has incorrect collar placing. The movie coat's collar is also independent from the lapel. Magnoli erroneously connects them which and, worse yet, also extends the collar downwards when it should be much higher, resting almost flush against the side of the neck (and thus making it non-floppy).
- Magnoli's lapels are tiny compared to the film coat.
- Magonli's shearing is incorrect. The movie coat is a Sherpa variety with a distinctive drape and length.
- Mangnoli's shoulder panel is far too big and angular compared to the movie coat.
- Magnoli lacks any padding in the shoulder panels. The movie coat has padded shoulder panels.
- Magnoli has added a central seam/stitching running across the top of the shoulder panel. The film coat is one piece.
- Magnoli collar is too small. Film coat's is distinctively larger.
View attachment 1454757
View attachment 1454758