run,run,as fast as you can....you cant KILL me ...I'm the "ginger" pred man!

skunk

attitudes on the pred home planet are pretty much the same as here when it comes to gingers

....needless to say....he grew up with a bit of an attitude ...and a temper lol.

newompaintups17.jpg

newompaintups16.jpg

newompaintups6.jpg

newompaintups5.jpg

newompaintups4.jpg

newompaintups3.jpg

newompaintups2.jpg

newompaintups.jpg

newompaintups7.jpg

he is also the lead singer in a band called "simply pred"

....and before anyone askes......yes.....his pubic quills are the same colour!

Thanks for looking

ginger_kid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks sick man! Cool concept, but I love absolutely everything about the entire piece.

Very creative and inspiring!

Oh; and as a Ginger myself, I have to say "Thank you for representing and making us look Bad Ass. We do have souls. And by the looks of this guy, chips on our shoulders as well!"

I think the expression I'm getting from that Head is "Who're you calling a ginger, ready to see my degree in Chiropractic therapy?"

Man! Very realistic paint job. Those teeth look real. Interesting color on the dreads too. And that bone neck ring is simply amazing.

Matt

Hell to the damn yeah! He's deadly sweeeeet and I agree with lifeburn, his neck ring is superb! Nice work.

I wanna be a 'Simply Pred' groupie' !!! lol
~Estelle

Wow! I like all the extra mandible teeth on him. Now this mask is a much better representation of what I'd think a Berserker Pred is supposed to look like, not the stupid head sculpt of Mr. Black in the new movie (which I still swear looks like a Power Rangers villain).

Cheers folks.....lol bad blood?...what makes you say that?....cos he's ginger lol?....are you saying that gingers have bad blood?
Of course you can have him for a while Kithunter....as long as you pay the shipping both ways.
Being ginger this guys gonna take ALL the groupies he can get lol.

Thanks for the comments folks

Cheers

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back