RS Prop Masters lineage Scout blaster

Awesome, didn’t realize there was a thread for this! #6 here checking in, I went for the weathered version myself since Rob posted on their FB page that he preferred that look. Now if anyone would kindly just also like to sell me their Y-Wing helmet PO…:lol::lol:

Just a screen grab from the latest RS video, showing a slightly different stand now with an integrated mount for a plaque.
8EE0B69E-7620-4EF5-A4F6-547B40D7E766.jpeg

Ok… I don’t think I’m happy about this.

Apparently RS has incorporated their logo into the blaster cast.

I paid a premium for a direct lineage casting of the film prop. This is now an altered cast in my opinion

What are the thoughts of this of you who are getting one?

Photo credit to Colin J. Parris on Facebook

D82D9FA9-5B31-4241-876C-725F01161963.jpeg

Oh I did not know this! Mine is coming next week, and I agree this is not good. The logo is not on any of there other products as far as I’m aware. Can’t understand why they would do it with this one.

i think your right...
I know I’m probably stating the obvious by saying there would still be interest. I’m just more thinking if you’re buying from RS, it’s because you want the highest level of accuracy. So of all the places for this to happen, RS would likely have a higher percentage of upset customers than most places.

I know I’m probably staying the obvious by saying there would still be interest. I’m just more thinking if you’re buying from RS, it’s because you want the highest level of accuracy. So of all the places for this to happen, RS would likely have a higher percentage of upset customers Than most places.
i understand, i also understand RS's side too labeling to protect against recast. but all you would have to do is sand the logo off

i understand, i also understand RS's side too labeling to protect against recast. but all you would have to do is sand the logo off
Yeah, for sure. It makes sense. I didn’t get one of these in time and would gladly jump on someone selling theirs. Lol. This doesn’t bug me personally.

Does the RS moniker similarly appear on their other blaster offerings, such as the “production cast” E-11?

Last edited:
at 1:03:40

Rob explains that the mark was put on so they couldn't be passed off years later as the real prop.

I get the reasoning, but anyone that’s looking to recast the blaster or try to pass it off as a real prop this isn’t really going to deter them.

This isn’t a deal breaker for me and I’m still looking forward to it, but it is annoying that they weren’t at least up front about it and this came as a surprise.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back