RPF Link Contest - Sponsored by ANOVOS - Link to the RPF for a chance to win!

Alright, I am going to start a "verified" list here:

Jannix Quinn - Verified
Knightjar - Verified
Zaxmon - Verified
FullmetalSam - Verified
Pete SSS - Verified
sulla - Verified
Cythusly - Verified
smordant - Verified
BlindSquirrel - Verified
Shylaah - Verified
BobaTrek - Verified
Tripper - Verified
TomGLFan - Verified
angelogpc - Verified
stormtrooperguy - Verified
Greyfried - Verified
Skor - Verified
Darth Mawr - Verified
Wake - Verified
Kris - Verified
Masa - Verified
franz bolo - Verified
Organicmechanic - Verified

Zaxmon, I will have to look at your entry again. I know there were a couple that were linked incorrectly, and I can't recall if yours was one of those or not. If it was, we will be sure to contact you so it can be corrected.

Zaxmon, I will have to look at your entry again. I know there were a couple that were linked incorrectly, and I can't recall if yours was one of those or not. If it was, we will be sure to contact you so it can be corrected.

I am also not on the "verified" list. Is this due either to the capitalization, or the <...target="_blank">? I just can't handle bad grammar on my front page, and I make a habit of having all outgoing links open in a new tab. Not trying to get my members to leave, y'know? :lol

We have three submissions that need final verification and we will be good to go. I thought the verification process would take longer than this, but since it is almost done, we will plan to announce the winners on Oct 18 instead of Oct 25.

After a random drawing (thanks to random.org) our winners have been selected. The winners are.

1st Place - Darth Mawr - prize is a set of Anovos Elite Pilot Wings!
2nd Place - Franz Bolo - prize is a set of Anovos Captain Lapel Pins!
3rd Place - Kris - prize is a set of Anovos Crew Senior Chief Pins!

Just got my Anovos Elite Pilot Wings and they are great. Thanks to the RPF for the contest and to Anovos for great prizes.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back