RPF "Cribs" thread. Post VIDEOS of your collection! VIDEOS ONLY please!!!!!

I saw that your video was 20 minutes, and I was like, "no way am I gonna watch all of it" but I was entranced by your vast and comprehensive collection which is so meticulously displayed. 20 minutes later, I thought, "has it been 20 minutes already?" Very impressive collection! Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to make that video for us.

I saw that your video was 20 minutes, and I was like, "no way am I gonna watch all of it" but I was entranced by your vast and comprehensive collection which is so meticulously displayed. 20 minutes later, I thought, "has it been 20 minutes already?" Very impressive collection! Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to make that video for us.

LOL!!! Thanks man...I truly appreciate that!

Oh, forgot to mention how cool your custom figures from "The Boys" are! That show is insanely awesome. Can't wait for season 2! When you first panned over to them I was like, "wait--is that Homelander?"

Oh, forgot to mention how cool your custom figures from "The Boys" are! That show is insanely awesome. Can't wait for season 2! When you first panned over to them I was like, "wait--is that Homelander?"
Thank you so much!!! These are my new favorite props that I've made...Working on an "Extra" figure from the show. Check my Instagram.....

It's way easier just to go over to Brad's house in person. It shaves a few minutes off :lol:

I will hopefully shoot something this weekend depending on if a buddy of mine from out of town shows up...

Editing will be easy cuz I just wrapped on a project and will be bored to tears at work the next week or so... PROJECT!

This is an idea suggested by NeoRutty. Post ONLY videos of your collection. I'll start:

Great video! I'm working with a similarly-sized space and have been racking my brain how to get some more in there. The window placement makes it difficult sometimes, and I've got a few larger-sized items that won't fit in display cases without taking up the entire thing. Enjoyed seeing your collection, thanks for posting!

Great video! I'm working with a similarly-sized space and have been racking my brain how to get some more in there. The window placement makes it difficult sometimes, and I've got a few larger-sized items that won't fit in display cases without taking up the entire thing. Enjoyed seeing your collection, thanks for posting!

I totally get the window issue, especially if it is mid wall. In my last house, I even put my Han In Carbonite in front of the window. Full sized items are NEVER easy to display. I would LOVE larger models and costumes to be displayed as well.

Great set up.... It has grown so much over the years.

More details on that video game cabinet? Is that is one of the 1UP table top cabinets? Did you put a custom board in there to make it play all those games?

Great set up.... It has grown so much over the years.

More details on that video game cabinet? Is that is one of the 1UP table top cabinets? Did you put a custom board in there to make it play all those games?

Thanks man. The arcade cabinet is a custom built one by a local guy here in LA. It has the 412 game elf with a 27" screen and sound amplifier. I wanted this one because it's a huge screen but is a Bar Top style so it can go on top of display shelves.

This is an idea suggested by NeoRutty. Post ONLY videos of your collection. I'll start:

Jedifyfe, your collection is incredible. That little miniature of the character played by Dabney Coleman? That made me smile. Basically I wanna come over and play now! Hahaha

If you had to pick only one item? What’s your favorite piece?

-Chuck

I keep coming back and watching your post, Brad. I’m loving the old toys. You need to do a video of all your toys, even the ones you currently don’t have displayed. (y)
7E8D7B26-8620-4705-9D1C-1ED599E02618.jpeg

I wish I had enough to post a “collection” video of. I’m sorry I don’t.

Most of my prop time is spent researching, saving photographs, then praying I can afford to buy a “run” of the replica! Hahaha.

Your collection is amazing. I showed my kids your video. They kept rewinding it and pausing it to look at different items. Thanks just fun!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back