Royce's Berserker Predator Trophy

So... here is Step 1 - Defanging the Berkserker. The jawbone is such an integral part of the look, but one of the issues with making a busted up looking mask is that the jaw is cast in place. What I have done is sand the jaw off the mask and had a second jaw cast up. I plan to attach this jaw to the mask in a way that it can hang askew, as if it has been broken from one side of the mask. I think that will give a lot more depth and interest to the mask overall.

The mask looks pretty weird right now without the jaw.

Predators-Berserker-defanged.jpg

So... here is Step 1 - Defanging the Berkserker. The jawbone is such an integral part of the look, but one of the issues with making a busted up looking mask is that the jaw is cast in place. What I have done is sand the jaw off the mask and had a second jaw cast up. I plan to attach this jaw to the mask in a way that it can hang askew, as if it has been broken from one side of the mask. I think that will give a lot more depth and interest to the mask overall.

The mask looks pretty weird right now without the jaw.

View attachment 123358

Yes, without the jaw the bio looks very lady-like ...

Bump! Thought this post needed a revival. Great prototype, great work so far. It has been a while! Really eager to see something. If not I can still wait :)

Hi, I'm very new to this site but it intrigued me that you were not able to sell any of the masks. Do you still have any and if so would you be willing to sell one? I have no idea what the cost would be but I would like to purchase one assuming I could afford it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back