Royce v. Dutch.

hand to hand, dutch all the way he definately doesn't have a glass jaw as we saw when he got up after being back handed by P1.

weapons, if guns were allowed (which the first post said no guns) I really think royce would pwn dutch, I really don't think dutch aimed his gun one time. I worked with the same gun dutch used the whole time i was in the navy and firing that from the hip especially on full auto would = loss and Royce's AA-12 automatic shot gun would fry dutch imo, unless dutch nailed him with a grenade.

but deciding factor for me has nothing to do with thier characters its the actor who played em..i can't in good conscience say arnold would lose to anyone in anything so...DUTCH ftw. (but honestly irl I think royce would win he was obviously former spec ops probably SEAL or delta or some CIA team and to survive being a SEAL or whatever he was long enough to also become a mercenary means your a badass, Dutch is sick but they're a rescue team not wet works like Royce was)

dutch man throw all the facts around you want and he'll still come up on top the beserker was all worn out from mr P1 and dutch wipped some pretty effective traps out in like half a day and he had that crazy bow that he just happen to be able to fashion royce just cried in that crappy Christian bale accent the whole time

sorry Dutch all the way the guy's a tank he would pick Royce up and throw him off a cliff and would say a cool one liner WATCH YOUR STEP MHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back