Round2 Acquires Star Wars License

Here is the box art for the Razor Crest

Round2RazorCrestBoxArt.jpg

They also confirmed that the only interior, is the cockpit.

They also confirmed that the only interior, is the cockpit.

Do you have a link for that Edge?

Well that's super disappointing. You have a nice sized kit with two big doors and you don't do an interior??? Or are they going to Galileo it and promise to maybe possibly release an updated kit with an interior at some point in the future?

Do you have a link for that Edge?

Well that's super disappointing. You have a nice sized kit with two big doors and you don't do an interior??? Or are they going to Galileo it and promise to maybe possibly release an updated kit with an interior at some point in the future?
It is actually in the comments, on Round2's Crap Book page.

How much interior is there?

Round2 Models
Just the cockpit.

Unless the level of detail on the outside of the ship is noticeably superior to the Revell kit, the lack of an interior other than the cockpit kills the deal for me. I don't want to spend the equivalent of the kit's price for more to get an aftermarket set and I have too many other projects to spend the time scratching one. I have a relative in Germany. I'll have them pick up the Revell and stuff it in their luggage when they visit in the summer.

That's what it looks like round 2 has adapted as a model offering strategy, sell the main kit first, than charge some crazy price for an interior that should be included with the kit in the first place, nice work round 2.....:mad: Glad I got the Revell kit first, I will use it as a guide for my AMT kit....:rolleyes:

That's what it looks like round 2 has adapted as a model offering strategy, sell the main kit first, than charge some crazy price for an interior that should be included with the kit in the first place, nice work round 2.....:mad: Glad I got the Revell kit first, I will use it as a guide for my AMT kit....:rolleyes:
I honestly think Round2 just blew it, and has not intention of adding an interior.

They were just caught flat-footed by Revell's inclusion of the cargo bay. Just my $0.02.

I honestly think Round2 just blew it, and has not intention of adding an interior.

They were just caught flat-footed by Revell's inclusion of the cargo bay. Just my $0.02.
I think you're right, but how do you offer a kit with doors that open to nothing and think it's complete, amateur mistake....:confused: I think it's too late for me to cancel my preorder at Culttvman, so sad....:(

I think you're right, but how do you offer a kit with doors that open to nothing and think it's complete, amateur mistake....:confused: I think it's too late for me to cancel my preorder at Culttvman, so sad....:(

I don't think it is too late to cancel, if you really want to. We don't even have a firm release date yet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back