Round2 Acquires Star Wars License

Doesn't say anything about the engine deck :(
The radar dish was the least of that kit's problems.
I know I’m kind of worrying about how much they keep of the old MPC,…. I’m sure it would have been easier starting from the hull panels & redoing all geeblies
J

I know I’m kind of worrying about how much they keep of the old MPC,…. I’m sure it would have been easier starting from the hull panels & redoing all geeblies
J
But seeing how most of it was molded in place, that would require them to basically start over. Which would be a great thing, but perhaps for a later date.

But will they keep all the random garbage on the engine quarter deck, like the aircraft landing gear and R2-D2 front vents? :)

But will they keep all the random garbage on the engine quarter deck, like the aircraft landing gear and R2-D2 front vents? :)
I have faith in their track record. If it's within reason, they usually fix existing problems on he molds they acquire/inherit.

Zero interest in the old MPC Falcon, TIE or other kits. Kind of what I expected: polishing turds. If this were 1998, I'd get excited.

But... a 1/48 Hawk, 1/350 Grissom, and an accurate Razor Crest? I'm in on all three.

Really looking forward to the Razor Crest, glad I didn’t attempt to 3D print one

J
Me too. That being said, would I prefer if Bandai were making one in that scale? More than a little bit.

I just got an Ender-5 Pro to compliment my Elegoo Mars for doing larger builds. I was considering doing a Razor Crest, but I'll hold off until I see test shots of the new MPC (and a better idea of the price) before I decide what to do.

Closer photo of the ATAT

Looks like raised panel lines

16D8499F-CB3E-49B6-BA5C-7E12910E1741.jpeg

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back