ROTS Vader Shins

DARTH ANIBAL

Sr Member
I'm not talking about the Rubies' here, does anyone KNOW how the movie-used set were fastened onto the leg? Straps or zip-up back (like the Rubies' Supreme costume)?

I have a big standup , and even though you can't see the straps , I am betting it fastens like all the rest.

Definatley no zipper up the back , because you can see the boot tops.

Judging from the way they did a lot of the stuff on the ROTS costume, I'm betting that they are strapped right through the leather of the front of the boot. Or at least fastened directly through it by some means. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Hi. All I remember is a set of 3 straps on each one but I forget how they were fastened (buckle or whatever).

I don't think it was velcro.

Hi. All I remember is a set of 3 straps on each one but I forget how they were fastened (buckle or whatever).

I don't think it was velcro.

Hi, it's an old thread so sorry for weak up zombies, but it would also interest me if someone has any news on this.

@darthjones:
Where you got these infos form? Have you ever seen the real ones backside?

I'm not talking about the Rubies' here, does anyone KNOW how the movie-used set were fastened onto the leg? Straps or zip-up back (like the Rubies' Supreme costume)?

Definately Straps! They are in fact very visable is several pictures of David Prowse in the costume! As for the NEW suit of Armor worn briefly by Hayden Christiansen?

No Idea Mate!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back