ROTJ Stormtrooper Armour

We will have some more pics very soon. I am just waiting for the parts that are being re-pulled. Our quality control is quite high and some of the pulls just didn't make the mark.
As soon as we have all the parts up to standard we will be building one or two up for a shoot.
That way everyone can see what we really have. I think "most" of you will like it it.:)

Joe and Mark...absolutely OUTSTANDING chaps, looks totally SUPERB and very accurate...LOVE IT. Well done, gentlemen, I salute you. If you'll accept a slightly animal hair covered kit-kat in trade, I'll take a set off your hands...it is a VERY accurate kit-kat mind...came from the original molds...altho GINO may have a more accurate one somewhere... (Just messin GINO, please don't get certain items in a wad/bunch/whatever else) Cheers, Gord.

Last edited:
We will have some more pics very soon. I am just waiting for the parts that are being re-pulled. Our quality control is quite high and some of the pulls just didn't make the mark.
As soon as we have all the parts up to standard we will be building one or two up for a shoot.
That way everyone can see what we really have. I think "most" of you will like it it.:)

I can´t wait to see:love:love:love:love It´s awsome work you did and the best ROTJ trooper replica, I´ve seen to date.

It was great to hear a childs words about troopers. Made me laugh and think (afterwards - hm).lol

Lee: I agree with every word you said. The trooper is outstanding.

Last edited:
We are getting the replacement parts this week hopefully. As soon as they arrive I will be assembling a complete suit for you all to see.....:)

here are a few pics of the armour from my other thread...

weatheredCFO079-1.jpg

weatheredCFO078-1.jpg

weatheredCFO077-1.jpg

weatheredCFO0761.jpg

weatheredCFO080-1.jpg

Very nice, congratulations.

Maybe an old topic but something new for me, has anybody else noticed that
ROTJ stormtrooper boots soles aren't black?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back