Done / Completed ROTJ Han Solo Blaster DL-44 Mount Kits

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm currently working on a run of 9 ROTJ Han Solo blaster mounts based on some parts from a left over from a Bobadebt run.

These mounts will be for use with either the Bunker or MoM version of the blaster.

The finished kit will include mount with railing, bolts, spacers and knobs.

Finished MoM version (10-24 thread):
MoM Mount 1.JPG

Finished Bunker version (M6 or 6mm thread):
Bunker Mount 1.JPG

Stembridge version with Derlin Mount (1/4-20 thread):
IMG_2457.JPG

Update (4/12/21): The mounts are finished. The final price is $55 each.

If you're interested in a kit, feel free to send me a pm with the version of the kit wanted (i.e. "One Bunker version")
and I'll get back to you with an estimate for the shipping (Domestic shipping is around $6 per mount).

Waiting List:

1. DarthWilder - White Derlin MoM (Shipped 4/12/21)
2. DarthWilder - White Derlin Bunker/Stembridge with slotless bolts (Shipped 4/12/21)
3. CE - Bunker (Metal)
4. CE - MoM (Metal)
5. DarthWilder - White Derlin Bunker Mount (Paid 4/21 - shipped 4/22)
6. Spare - Stembridge Mount
7. Spare - Bunker Mount
8. Spare - Bunker Mount
9. Spare - MoM Mount

Last edited:
Thanks for the run! Interested in a white delrin version for the MOM. Also, could the bunker buster come with brass knobs & screws w/o slots?

*Edit: do you think that the Stembridge is using a delrin mount, too?

Attachments

• han-solo-star-wars-gun-henry-leutwyler.png
    han-solo-star-wars-gun-henry-leutwyler.png
    454.1 KB · Views: 93
Thanks for the run! Interested in a white delrin version for the MOM. Also, could the bunker buster come with brass knobs & screws w/o slots?

*Edit: do you think that the Stembridge is using a delrin mount, too?
I have put you on the list.

I've always been perplexed by the Stembridge version with the plain screws because I've never seen them any where, but I will research it.

As for the Stembridge version being made out of Derlin, from what I'm seeing in the reference photo above, it does look like it. The weathered areas seem to be too bright to be aluminum.

Last edited:
I've decided to use a white Delrin mount on my Stembridge, too. So both my kits with white Delrin, if that's possible? Thank you!

Just a quick update to say that the railings are looking really nice so far and they will be completed
and mounted by the end of this week.

I still need to double check a measurement but I should be able to provide a Stembridge version of the railing. It's taller than the MoM version.

The knobs for the bunker mounts are done.
I am finishing up the knobs for the MoM mounts this week.
Next week I will be machining the spacers for all the mounts.

As for the "slotless" screws, I found some thumb screws that should do the trick. However, they're priced at around $9 each, so that's $18 more per mount.
A lower priced solution to the actual thumb screws, is to simply machine the knob completely out of brass and just etch a circle near the center to simulate a knob. That would help keep the total price of the mount to about $50. Otherwise we're looking at more like $68 or higher for the Stembridge mounts.

The knobs for the bunker mounts are done.
I am finishing up the knobs for the MoM mounts this week.
Next week I will be machining the spacers for all the mounts.

As for the "slotless" screws, I found some thumb screws that should do the trick. However, they're priced at around $9 each, so that's $18 more per mount.
A lower priced solution to the actual thumb screws, is to simply machine the knob completely out of brass and just etch a circle near the center to simulate a knob. That would help keep the total price of the mount to about $50. Otherwise we're looking at more like $68 or higher for the Stembridge mounts.
I think the second, lower-cost solution is best. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back