Interest Romancing The Stone - "Emerald" & "Map"!!! NEW RUN!!!

Just a little update.
He is 14" tall, 8" wide, and 8" depth.
The ears are 4" long.
Could they make a new mold of him to make more at sometime?
I don't even know how.
Thanks.

Thanks for the measurements. I looked after I posted my message yesterday, and I see where I started a 3D STL file of this years ago.

Since the files was already started, I worked on it some more and might even have some kind of posted file of it in my FREE STL section in the future.

I would like to be added to the list for a Map, please - I have the Stone on display in my collection but am trying to dig up the Map I got from you years ago. I should know in a few days whether or not I still have it or need to purchase a replacement.

I just didn't want this run to close before putting my name on the list - apologies in advance if I have to cancel but would like to locate the one I already have.

EDIT - found my map, but it got torn along one of the folds in a critical spot, so yes, I'm in for a Map. Please invoice me whenever you decide to go ahead with this. Thanks!

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Crystal Emeralds were completed by the factory this week and are being prepared to be shipped to me. They should ship out by this Wednesday and take anywhere from a week to two weeks to arrive.
I'll let you guys know when they arrive and are ready to purchase! :cool:(y)

UPDATE:

Crystal Emeralds were completed by the factory this week and are being prepared to be shipped to me. They should ship out by this Wednesday and take anywhere from a week to two weeks to arrive.
I'll let you guys know when they arrive and are ready to purchase! :cool:(y)
Fantastic

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back