Rollerball helmet and gloves 1975

So glad I joined this site !!!! I've been looking for anything remotely close and I have to say that is damn near perfect. I've been occasionally looking on eBay for any of the jerseys used in the 1975 gem...I've given up and would settle for a good replica...if anyone ever wants to part ways....

That's a really sweet costume, would love to see some comparison shots with the film. It's always very satisfying to see those little tells that you got the exactly the right item.

Nicely done costume above. For those of you that may be interested, we have some of the original jerseys and a pair of original roller skates from the movie in our November 8th auction. We acquired them directly from one of the stuntmen that played several parts in the movie. You can see all of the details here:

http://bit.ly/1sCRAcu

Some of the highlights:
Rollerball Stadium Poster
Game Jersey's
Game Roller Skates

pretty tasty gear mate, really accurate, loads of us UK soccer lads were into this in the 1970's, in fact may of us wanted to palyu, iamgine a UK soccer based league, maybe not spiked gloves or 16lb ball but well worth a try. Keep in touch Failuken are you in Stes or Canada? can you get replicas.

Funny story about Rollerball. I was eight years old when Rollerball hit the theaters and I begged my grandmother to take me. When we got to the theater she noticed Rollerball was rated R. She thought an R rated film would scar me for life, so we saw Jaws instead since it was rated PG. I'm 47 and still haven't set foot in the ocean!

Nicely done costume above. For those of you that may be interested, we have some of the original jerseys and a pair of original roller skates from the movie in our November 8th auction. We acquired them directly from one of the stuntmen that played several parts in the movie. You can see all of the details here:

http://bit.ly/1sCRAcu

Some of the highlights:
Rollerball Stadium Poster
Game Jersey's
Game Roller Skates

The link is broken. Do you still have the photos?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back