Rogue One Stormtrooper Differences

I like the new take on the raised strips on the legs and forearms. I like the "functional" ab plate buttons. I like the more-detailed backplate greeblies. I'm less sold on the all-plastic belt, the angled seam between ab and kidney plate, and the helmet tube stripes now being slits. Some pros, some cons. *shrug*

--Jonah

Surely by definition of Andrew the "artist" if someone else were to recreate his work now for film he would be due either money or a mention? The original copyright lapsed. But nobody has used his deigns since except him. Using his exact design now without permission wouldn't they incurr a penalty?
That depends on what was in his contract. It is common for work produced for a company to be owned by the company, not the creator.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Guess I'll bump this thread as I don't wish to start a new one for such a simple question.
The gloves. Did anyone else notice the stormy gloves in R1?
I could only catch a few quick glimpses, but they looked to me almost like First Order trooper gloves only solid black.
Am I wrong? They didn't appear to me as black rubber gloves.

the rogue one gloves and boots are the same as ep7

Guess I'll bump this thread as I don't wish to start a new one for such a simple question.
The gloves. Did anyone else notice the stormy gloves in R1?
I could only catch a few quick glimpses, but they looked to me almost like First Order trooper gloves only solid black.
Am I wrong? They didn't appear to me as black rubber gloves.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back