Rogue One Rebel Crew Headsets

Kievan Mereel

We know that the headsets used in A New Hope in 1977 were Racal/Amplivox Mini-lite headsets, but in looking through screenshots of Rogue One, they didn't use those. There are two types of headsets I've seen -- a one-ear behind-the-head set used by crew in the Command center, and a double-ear set with hearing protection used by crew in the Hangars.

Most of these screenshots come from the Rogue One Behind the Scenes DVD material and Rebels Recon 3.11.

Command Center:
This set in the command center has an over-the-ear speaker on the left ear with a silver circle, and a flexible microphone stalk. It has a support that wraps around the back of the head, and on the right ear has a set of two cylindrical items, on each side of the ear. Does anybody have an idea what make and model these are? They look similar to my VXI brand I have for work.

GlmmLpJ.png

K9jNaVs.png
9JNL3G8.png
X8jd92s.png

HEA3fJQ.png

Hangar:

zAHyADX.png
y1QSQeL.png

BsGRRY6.png

The hangar headsets remind me of those worn by the Resistance Officers in Star Wars Battlefront II. Do you think they're a match? Again, does anyone have any idea of make and model? I get the feeling these are military aviation.

2111-1576856443-2080033086.png

avplf65kqd311.png

Attachments

• bifdffoipbz.png
    bifdffoipbz.png
    830.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Not sure but David Clark makes a lot of headsets and muffs for the military and commercial aviation.

I’m 90% sure the headset Cassian Andor uses in the ship when he gets the orders to assassinate Jyn’s dad, are DC with a large pin Amphenol added to the side as a greeblie.

(I have a pair of DC muffs I used to use at the range)

The video game one looks to be fantasy or they apply greeblies to the base item for the game too.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back