Rogue One Demolition Expert (Wen Jiang's character)?

GiovanniDekkers

It looks like some Demolition expert outfit

This helmet....it kind of has the same feel to it.....what if the helmet is part of this costume?

I'm still searching around for found props.Anybody who can help me out with tips.

What I think I have so far....
I think the flightsuit is a russian airborn coverall, looking at the armsleeves for instance.

The exoplosives on the abdomin I'm going to make myself, but the device next to it, als has a Russian feel to it.

It's still pretty early, also need a picture from the back, anybody who's got access and willing to help me out , would be greatly appreciated.

I've got aspecial kind of feel towards this character.....I think he's going to be Bad ess!

What are people thinking the tube on his back is?
opkLBwA.png
First assumption was that it's some kind of mortar canister like https://img0.etsystatic.com/037/0/8822724/il_570xN.630139584_kwwi.jpg which would fit with the demolitions expert theme.

My wild guess is he's using salvaged, repurposed Imperial equipment and armor. That's a trooper helmet we've never seen before but it looks good. Looks the part.

So the cylinder on the floor one of the first shots we saw from Nuremberg seems to be some kind of ammo drum that connects up to the belt on his blaster.
cvR6Yra.jpg

Attachments

• ammo.jpg
    ammo.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 114
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back