Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

I also thought their helmets sat too low on the chestplate, at least Finn. Being in the 501st, I've seen hundreds of stormtroopers. While all that is done in fun and I would never openly criticize anyone--you really need the right body type to wear the suit. If you have a short neck, the helmet will basically sit right on the shoulders and chestplate making it pretty hard to turn your head and it really looks weird. Finn looked that way, short neck and just not lanky enough.

I also thought their helmets sat too low on the chestplate, at least Finn. Being in the 501st, I've seen hundreds of stormtroopers. While all that is done in fun and I would never openly criticize anyone--you really need the right body type to wear the suit. If you have a short neck, the helmet will basically sit right on the shoulders and chestplate making it pretty hard to turn your head and it really looks weird. Finn looked that way, short neck and just not lanky enough.

i agree you could spot him a mile away. he's a little thick too so the mid area of the trooper armor looks totally different to me

794c5fde38f1c791fdfd202a64fde3c9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Felicity was on the One Show tonight with Tom Hanks & Ron Howard promoting Inferno,....there were questions about Rogue One & her picking up shots where her stunt actor left off,.....doing her 'blue steel' look.....she is gorgeous with her little rabbit teeth

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 23.29.48.png

J

Last edited:
Does that mean it will be up before I get up for work?

I'd hate to have to pull over on the freeway when it goes live...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Nice poster. It has the familiar Star Wars style while also looking distinctly different in setting. Just what you want.
Hopefully the trailer should be up before I go to bed too (time zones and such). I wonder how much new we'll see?

Felicity was on the One Show tonight with Tom Hanks & Ron Howard promoting Inferno,....there were questions about Rogue One & her picking up shots where her stunt actor left off,.....doing her 'blue steel' look.....she is gorgeous with her little rabbit teeth

View attachment 671991

J

Thanks ,just caught this on BBC iplayer catchup this morning. Had to laugh when they brought up Harrisons Fords injury fine after nearly frying Tom, Ron and Felicity with their "pyro" jet engine stunt at the beginnning!!!!
Like Alex says Felicity has a beautiful voice and she did look like she time warped back from the sixties yesterday. I think shes just going to wow us in "Rogue One". Thrilled for the trailer tomorrow!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back