Rodolphus Lestrange costume reference pics?

Nobby

Sr Member
Hi all,

Now I know this is a long shot, but I was just wondering if anyone had, tucked away somewhere, some reference pictures for Rodolphus Lestrange's Death Eater costume?

They seem to be harder to source than rocking horse poo!

Cheers
:cool

I think you're going to have to just wait until the Deathly Hallows part 2 dvd comes out to get some screen caps.

I think you're going to have to just wait until the Deathly Hallows part 2 dvd comes out to get some screen caps.

I don't think that we even get to identify him there.
So far he is totally uncredited :(

Last edited:
there are no good bootleg copies of the second movie out yet so the possibility of getting some good screengrabs before the dvd are slim to none.

Sure, but what I'm saying is that he's not even credited in the cast list, so I guess I really need an industry insider to confirm which death eater is actually Rodolphus and maybe give me a hint as to his costume.

Long shot I know............. :(

I read somewhere that the Death Eater that Voldemort kills outside of Hogwarts (near Bellatrix) was him. Can't remember where I read that though....

No, he didn't die at the Battle Of Hogwarts.

From HP WIKI:
After Lord Voldemort's final defeat, Rodolphus was presumably killed or imprisoned in Azkaban once more with the other Death Eaters

ok, so there's a little speculation out there that Arben Bajraktaraj played Rodolphus.

*EDIT*
Arben Bajraktaraj played Antonin Dolohov

Last edited:
It seems that your best bet is going to be Order of the Phoenix... Because he's not credited in DHpt2 I suspect you could just make up a costume based on the costumes of all the other Death Eaters.

It seems that your best bet is going to be Order of the Phoenix... Because he's not credited in DHpt2 I suspect you could just make up a costume based on the costumes of all the other Death Eaters.

It may well end up that way..................... :)

Why do you want a costume everyone is guaranteed to not recognize?

Because it is not for 'everyones' benefit. :cool

The thing is, the books do not "in detail" describe death eater masks and clothing per each character. The movie is just a hit and miss interpretation of things. You could make up a totally unique mask and robe and call yourself him and no one would be the wiser if you are not indeed not worried about being recognized.

I think his point was, wanting more information about said DE means you want people to connect the movie costume to the character in any way. Otherwise whats the point in making a connection at all?

You're absolutely right.

But being a member of the UK 501st and Reel Icons, we're all about total accuracy.
So I need to exhaust all avenues of possibility before I'm allowed to call my costume by name, or just a 'generic' Death Eater :(

I doubt that you'll find any actual reference photos of Rodolphus Lestrange. However, there are ways to make a Rodolphus Lestrange Death Eater costume different from the rest of them and stand out as a unique Death Eater. To begin with, you must think of Rodolphus as wealthy. He married Bellatrix Black, so he had to come from a well-to-do family. Most likely he was from the same standing as the Black's and Malfoy's. So, already, you could take a cue from Lucius Malfoy and make Rodolphus Lestrange's Death Eater attire a little more intricate than your run of the mill Death Eater.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back