Rocky Championship belt scale 1:1

balboa

Hi, i'm always be a fan of the rocky movies,i have the opportunity of my live when i met Sly in Philadelphia in the filming of Rocky VI.
Since i don't find a screen accurate replica of the belt, i make one, i post pictures i make this belt since 4 years ago, i making anothers replicas of the rocky movies and other movies, i making lifesizes figures, lifesizes busts, my webpage is Walt Wizard Design.
This belt is for sale if any have interest send me a pm, this belt is all made of bronze all by hand, and the finish is in real 24k gold.

rockyjav2.jpg

rockyplot.jpg

beltmail2.jpg

cinturonfront.jpg

beltdisplay2.jpg

That looks great. I also like the robes That hooded Italian Stallion is very nice. The pics are a little small on your site, but the detail looks great. Really nice work you do.

Thanks for your commentaries!, i post more pictures of the other replicas that i made, robes, jackets, shorts, ....., i post before this rocky replica belt on ebay, i'm not in argentina.
This is the picture that i take in my second trip on Philadelphia on the streets of the italian market.

rockyiiitalianmarket.jpg

This is a special comission to Tommy Morrison he want the same belt that appeat in Rocky V without the fighters

tommymorrisonwithbeltla.jpg

Hey Walter remember me I was the guy who bought a belt from you and you had to refund me because of some issues you were having.good to see you on The boards.Your belt is awesome I wish I had the funds now to get one.

walter, your belt is amazing, ill be sure to order one as soon as i have the money to do so. also how much do you charge for them?

Hi pal, can you let me know if these belts are still available and how much they cost as I have been looking for one of these for a while and am very interested in buying one from you.
Thank you.

Here is my one that I recently got from Walter. :)

waltersbelt8.jpg

waltersbelt7.jpg

Attachments

• waltersbelt.jpg
    waltersbelt.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 1,220
Last edited:
Morris
Contact balboa (Walter) they are his belts.
I hope this helps?

Yes! i am waiting to Balboa visit this thread as i can't send him private messages right now.
Where did you get the nice display for your belt? i think it's amazing the frame and the look of the belt.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back