Interest Rocketeer Rocket Pack and Harness screen accurate ***Deposits closed

Did he forget this forum existed? I'm ready to file with PayPal. March 2018 was the last email I received. Getting close to filing paypal dispute.

Are you kidding me? I've waited for 2 years, kissed my $300 deposit "good bye" & you're telling us not to give up???

Mark, he may be a good artist, but not the best businessman or communicator.
xl97, I'm amazed his friends haven't said "Hey you got a lot of pissed of customers on there, you should drop them a line, clear the air..."

I agree (and he/they may have?)...

I'm just saying..

"yes, hes serious... he is friends with him"

Now..

that may be because: (which I'm not leaning towards either)

* unquestionable support (regardless of facts/current situation acceptance)
or
* or maybe he knows something everyone else doesnt yet? (communication? updates that nobody else has seen? pics? who knows)

Mark, he may be a good artist, but not the best businessman or communicator.
xl97, I'm amazed his friends haven't said "Hey you got a lot of pissed of customers on there, you should drop them a line, clear the air..."

Thats precisely what i’ve been doing. Ultimately, if he chooses to sewer his reputation, i have no control over that.

I sincerely hope for both his sake and yours, that he gets his poop in a group.

Would like a headcount of who gave deposits, legal action will be taken against The Rocketeer. Feel free to reply or PM. This also is directed at Curtis/Rocketeer.... it's never too late to do the right thing bud. Or any of his "friends" could reach out to him and give a final warning?

Hey guys, i have just gotten off the phone with Curtis. I’ve convinced him to shoot an explanation video and have told him to fall on his sword and own up to his errors. I’ve instructed him to show all aspects of his Rocketeer Rocket pack project to everyone so all can see that he is making good on his responsibility.

markpoon i believe in him, and i’ll buy your spot. PM me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back