Interest Rocketeer Gloves & Button

ECC671E3-8495-447A-8758-EA4CD57E6E5E.jpeg
I made a 2nd pair for a fantastic new friend (Finhead/Cancer survivor) who posted a fairly thorough unboxing video on his YouTube:

I also made a 3rd (and am finishing up a 4th) for 2 of the original Design Setters prop makers from The Rocketeer.
CA3AFB5B-D4AC-4C96-B133-3E5429AEAD23.jpeg

I have made a few improvements from my 1st pair (hand stitching, etc) and still find these taking me 15+ hours per set. Magnoli I will absolutely be buying a pair of yours to support your efforts but have you reconsidered your price point? I can’t fathom this being profitable as it’s a huge loss for me financially but I’m not in business so I take it in stride.

View attachment 1497748I made a 2nd pair for a fantastic new friend (Finhead/Cancer survivor) who posted a fairly thorough unboxing video on his YouTube:

I also made a 3rd (and am finishing up a 4th) for 2 of the original Design Setters prop makers from The Rocketeer. View attachment 1497749

I have made a few improvements from my 1st pair (hand stitching, etc) and still find these taking me 15+ hours per set. Magnoli I will absolutely be buying a pair of yours to support your efforts but have you reconsidered your price point? I can’t fathom this being profitable as it’s a huge loss for me financially but I’m not in business so I take it in stride.
Absolutely GORGEOUS!

I won't say price is no object but these are gorgeous and I would love a pair.
Let me know what you consider a non-loss leader price that you can live with.
Thanks,

These make me excited over Rocketeer stuff again. I found it difficult to do anything with my Rocketeer gear after losing over $1k when Curtis Hoines ghosted everyone. As funny as it sounds, these gloves make me want to suit up again. Really looking forward to when they're available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back