Interest Rocketeer Gloves & Button

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, those buttons. They are becoming increasingly difficult to source for my Rocketpack Effects Kits. Originally Radio Shack had them. Then I found them online at Frys. They're both out of business. Recently I came across them on Parts Express. Link Below.

Also, anyone who has my Effects Kit, presumably the button I include will fit

060-638_HR_0.default.jpg

gnolivos

Sr Member
So, those buttons. They are becoming increasingly difficult to source for my Rocketpack Effects Kits. Originally Radio Shack had them. Then I found them online at Frys. They're both out of business. Recently I came across them on Parts Express. Link Below.

Also, anyone who has my Effects Kit, presumably the button I include will fit

View attachment 1435102

This place is awesome. I am 35mins away from their main warehouse in Dayton Ohio. I drive there sometimes for my projects !

speederbiker

Who would be interested in a set of Rocketeer Gloves? The idea was to make the base gloves as well as the over-gloves with button and wiring to extend a few inches up the sleeve... all as an easy one-piece glove. Price would likely be around $125-$150 per pair. Post if you're interested and we'll look into the details of doing a run.

Kind regards,
Indy Magnoli
Interested in a Pair as well!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.