Robotic Falcon

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tyson1

Hey guys im looking for a picture of the predators falcon from the new predators movie for a drawing im doing does anyone know where i can find a picture of it or have one? i checked google and couldnt find anything

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I told you this when you 1st showed those pics - amazing Bryan! Paint that sumbitch up already and show off the pics!

Tatsu

I really just want to see the video of him attaching it to fishing line 4 stories up & sending it down, that'd be kickass. Nice snag on the Falcon, Bryan.

Tyson1

Wow thats awesome thanks guys its helping alot i think ill start on the drawing today, still pulling reference material together at the moment. That is an outstanding prop by the way :rolleyes: