Robocop 1/1 scale Resin Helmet Kit

Do you offer that damaged top piece seperately? If so, what would be the price? Might be interested to swap it with the non-damaged piece from time to time ;-). Can you put it on the bottom part? Curious to see how that looks on top of the rest of the head, with that hole in the visor...
Wow great idea!

Yes it'll fit the lower chin and face part same as the undamaged part.
I realize I was not clear with my question ;). I assumed it would fit, but I really wanted to ask if you could make a picture of the damaged top helmet on the bottom parts (so with the faceplate in place too)? Wanted to have an idea how that hole in the visor looks when the helmet is totally "closed". Would be nice if there could be an eye behind that, I guess (don't aks me how to realize that, though ;) ) Maybe just printing an eye on glossy photo paper and tape it on the inside of the visor could already make a great effect? This is how it looked in the movie:

robocop-visor-eye-murphy-600x337.jpg

I realize I was not clear with my question ;). I assumed it would fit, but I really wanted to ask if you could make a picture of the damaged top helmet on the bottom parts (so with the faceplate in place too)? Wanted to have an idea how that hole in the visor looks when the helmet is totally "closed". Would be nice if there could be an eye behind that, I guess (don't aks me how to realize that, though ;) ) Maybe just printing an eye on glossy photo paper and tape it on the inside of the visor could already make a great effect? This is how it looked in the movie:

View attachment 1081072

Ok, I don't have a face part to hand at the moment, but i do have a test chin part. I am working on something for the eye. pics to follow soon.

IMG_0765.JPG

These are so awesome! Great job! Wish I could afford one!

if you ever need any electronic stuff done.. lets trade! LOL

Wow, looks great with that eye! Is that fixed to the helmet? I already have the undamaged version. How much would just the damaged upper part of the helmet be (I assue that wil fit the base of the one I already have, right)?

Wow, looks great with that eye! Is that fixed to the helmet? I already have the undamaged version. How much would just the damaged upper part of the helmet be (I assue that wil fit the base of the one I already have, right)?
The eye is held with a magnet, so you can remove it if you want.

Hi Tom, yes its all interchangeable. The eye is £25 if you are interested in one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back