Robocop 1/1 scale Resin Helmet Kit

how goes the project?

Getting there. Just had Easter holiday which slowed me down a bit but I should be getting paint on them next week.

DSC09170.JPG

Is this run still open? I might be interested too. I'd also like to go for just the helmet without the headpiece, but would like to see some pics of how that looks like. Is there a possibility to have the headpiece made removable? For instance with some magnets on the inside of the helmet, so you can choose if you want to display the helmet with or without the headpiece? That would be awesome.

Anyway, if the run is still open, I'm very interested in painted helmet (with or without the headpiece, i'm not sure yet, but if it would be possible with a removable headpiece, I'd defenitely take that one).

Is this run still open? I might be interested too. I'd also like to go for just the helmet without the headpiece, but would like to see some pics of how that looks like. Is there a possibility to have the headpiece made removable? For instance with some magnets on the inside of the helmet, so you can choose if you want to display the helmet with or without the headpiece? That would be awesome.

Anyway, if the run is still open, I'm very interested in painted helmet (with or without the headpiece, i'm not sure yet, but if it would be possible with a removable headpiece, I'd defenitely take that one).

Do you mean the face part? All the pieces are separate and just sit together so it can be displayed in a number of ways. He's a pic without the face part in place. Send me a pm if you are interested in getting one. Pete
IMG_0617.JPG

Just received this RoboCop helmet kit... AWESOME quality and detail! Lines are super crisp and resin has weight to it, so parts feels very sturdy. If you're thinking of picking one up, do it! Thank you Pete!

Wow, looks fantastic! Great work!

Thanks!!

Just received this RoboCop helmet kit... AWESOME quality and detail! Lines are super crisp and resin has weight to it, so parts feels very sturdy. If you're thinking of picking one up, do it! Thank you Pete!

Thanks Dean! Glad he got to you ok and you are happy with him! Looking forward to seeing pics when you get him finished.
Thanks again
Pete

I will also vouch for the quality of the kit. Near flawless casting. And I say "near" jokingly because of the half mm bubble I flicked off in 2 seconds. Best quality casting I have ever painted.

I will also vouch for the quality of the kit. Near flawless casting. And I say "near" jokingly because of the half mm bubble I flicked off in 2 seconds. Best quality casting I have ever painted.

Thanks toothboy! i'm sorry I missed that bubble, he wont escape me next time! lol!!

Do you offer that damaged top piece seperately? If so, what would be the price? Might be interested to swap it with the non-damaged piece from time to time ;-). Can you put it on the bottom part? Curious to see how that looks on top of the rest of the head, with that hole in the visor...

Do you offer that damaged top piece seperately? If so, what would be the price? Might be interested to swap it with the non-damaged piece from time to time ;-). Can you put it on the bottom part? Curious to see how that looks on top of the rest of the head, with that hole in the visor...

Yes it'll fit the lower chin and face part same as the undamaged part so it can be swapped around. Its available separately painted for £160 or unpainted £80 plus postage

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back