Robin's Birdarangs?

Eric Sigh

Has anybody ever/is anybody planning on making a set of Robin's Birdarangs?

I wouldn't even know which ones to ask about, since there are so many, but definitely not one of the movie versions, probably one of the animated ones.

Such as:

Birdarang.png

or

Explosive_Birdarang_YJ.png

Or even the R shuirkens

40615868deef679c53383711c4248422af9d3ed.pjpg

I'd like to know if anybody knows of anybody who is making or selling these.

I knocked out a cheap 1 hour version that was comic inspired, but definitely not mapped to a particular model because, like you said, there are many. See my sig for that build. If you're looking for closer to the snap-folding wings, there was a Teen Titans birdarang toy. Might be too small though. Less cheap but something special, you could probably adapt Ozymandius' excellent looking Gatchaman birdarang once he offers a kit. Build in progress here. Practically the same weapon, a simple change of colour scheme would probably be enough for most observers.

Funny thing is I don't know whether it's the camera angle or those ginormous meat-mallet hands that make it look 1/2 its actual size.

:lol As a matter of fact, that's pretty much what I had in mind.

DSC_0670.jpg

Haha, I'd actually seen these and was hoping somebody would ask about Robin. I think it'd be a bit much to ask for a redesign though. Even though they look similar, there's still a few difference.

Awesome looking, nonetheless, haha.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back