RLSH (Real Life Superhero) Suit

AMAZING

So I am planning on making my own superhero suit.

rlsh_suit.jpg

For my staff i'm going to have 2 sticks that lock together with some kind of locking mechanism. The staff will probably made of aluminum because of it's good strength to weight ratio. Under my suit I might wear some d30 padding which is very good at absorbing impact. For the suit itself I was going to wear some black running shoes and photoshop an amazing spider-man sub-dye suit file that I recently purchased but I'm not quite sure how to go about it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated (especially for photoshopping the sub-dye suit).

Also any name suggestions would be cool I guess.

Last edited:
I've been on the forum for a few years now and I've seen plenty of these posts. For some reason there is a good amount of people who get lost in the fantasy of movies/comics and think that becoming a vigilante is a good idea. I always offer the same advice, leave that crime busting to the professionals aka the police. Not only is it extremely dangerous, you could be opening yourself up to a law suit. I can't imagine that too many crime busters declare that they are going to be vigilantes on messages boards or care about how cool their costumes look. That's probably pretty low on the priority list.

Now having said that, why don't you put your skills to something more useful like helping the homeless or working with charities? Use your creativity with costuming in a more positive way instead of the danger of putting yourself or other in harms way.

@ Amazing,

There is a thread in the rpf about a guy who wanted to make and "advanced action suit"...advanced is misspelled.

Sundowner makes a great point. Also, aluminum isn't *that* protective. I also wouldn't place aluminum on the inside (close to your body) because, when it gets traumatized, it has a tendency to stay that way. In other words, your aluminum gets dented inward (towards your body) it will stay that way. To mold aluminum, the thinner it is, the easier it is to shape, and less protective. Thicker pieces= more weight, harder to shape. etc..

We just hope you don't plan on actually roaming the streets trying to stop crime.

@ Amazing,

There is a thread in the rpf about a guy who wanted to make and "advanced action suit"...advanced is misspelled.

Sundowner makes a great point. Also, aluminum isn't *that* protective. I also wouldn't place aluminum on the inside (close to your body) because, when it gets traumatized, it has a tendency to stay that way. In other words, your aluminum gets dented inward (towards your body) it will stay that way. To mold aluminum, the thinner it is, the easier it is to shape, and less protective. Thicker pieces= more weight, harder to shape. etc..

We just hope you don't plan on actually roaming the streets trying to stop crime.

+ A MILLION POINTS for referencing one of the best things to ever be born on the RPF.... I will have that thread saved on my drive forever.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back