RIP Stan Lee

"We come into the world alone -- and we leave the same way... the time we spend in-between... time spent alive, sharing, learning... together... is all that makes life worth living."

Thank you, Stan Lee, for being my childhood hero, and helping to create a wonderful shared universe that taught me that it's okay to be different, even if you're feared and hated for it.

You brought so much to so many Lives around the World.... Your Smile at every event, your past talents will last forever... Your Legecy will Forever touch everyone... Rest my Friend....

"We come into the world alone -- and we leave the same way... the time we spend in-between... time spent alive, sharing, learning... together... is all that makes life worth living."

Thank you, Stan Lee, for being my childhood hero, and helping to create a wonderful shared universe that taught me that it's okay to be different, even if you're feared and hated for it.
Took the words right out of my keyboard.
Thanks Stan, It sure was a fun ride, one I’ll never forget.

I remember first falling in love with comics, through Stan's creations, when I was a young child. My dad had taken out his comic books from his childhood and allowed me to read them with supervision (until I was old enough to be trusted not to ruin them). X-Men was my favorite of Stan's, but I fell in love with many others over the years. I saw Iron Man in the theaters when I was eight and have grown up seeing every MCU film following, most with my dad. Stan Lee's imagination was not only what got me into comics and superheroes, but a way that my father and I connected for many years. I will always be thankful for that.

Last edited:
It’s an incredibly sad day but I’m privileged for the time I spent with him.
Rest In Peace good Sir.

Excelsior!

Stan.jpg

StanLee_Poster01.jpg

RIP Stan Lee. You brought me a lot of joy, and entertainment in my childhood, teenage years and adult life in both comics and the latest MCU movies.

Very sad indeed...as an European, I read the American comics in French. But no matter the languages in which they were "translated", the dynamics of the Art and the drawings were of the Universal: the super heroes, the common man/woman that could transform and fight the good fight!
You'll be missed Sir!

his best and longest cameo was in mall rats. hands down he got the most respectable screen "cameo" time he would "ever" receive in a movie. SADLY marvel never did it and I personally thank kevin smith for this. (y)

I never read comics much since I was born in 77 and it was SW everything. I did watch the cartoons, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and X-Men along with all the movies. I think having a gift like that and entertaining so many people is more than most of us can hope for!

At 95 I should not have been surprised or shocked at his passing but I still am :(, I'm totally bummed out.

RIP kind Sir

On a lighter note, Deadpool should now do a cameo in every Marvel film with a fake mustache and a pair of glasses. Even if only as an easter egg.

Stan would have loved that.

I heard this the other day, sad news indeed. But a good long life he had a least and wasn't cut short like so many others out there.

At 95 I should not have been surprised or shocked at his passing but I still am :(, I'm totally bummed out.

RIP kind Sir

On a lighter note, Deadpool should now do a cameo in every Marvel film with a fake mustache and a pair of glasses. Even if only as an easter egg.

Stan would have loved that.

He would, indeed, be tickled by Deadpool doing his cameos. And, let's be honest... if there was ever someone who wouldn't be able to "let it go", it would be Wade. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back