Reyals's Custom Cannon Contest Entry...

REYALS1

Really fast like...

I have built this plasma cannon out of an Axe shower gel bottle, a beer cap, water bottle cap, blind greeblie, foamies, two ends of beer cans, electrical tape spool, one straw, weed eater line and aluminum foil.

I wasn't going to enter but though it would be good for morale and more entries to choose from with approval of course.

This is my first custom cannon. I have little to no experience building props.

I wish everyone luck... enjoy.
Beginning...
Beginning.JPG

middle...
Plasma Caster rear.JPG

End...
cannon weather 3.JPG

cannon weather 2.JPG

cannon weather 5.JPG

I forgot to add this pic when I was uploading them... shows a front view too.
Cannon weather1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't going to enter this thinking I wouldn't be able to make deadline. I aked if I could enter my piece just to up the ante and make it a bit more exciting. There isn't any fancy led's or moving parts but it is my first actual prop of sorts so...

I also wanted to represent the ones who couldn't make it. :)

Glad to see you decided to enter!! (y) The more cannons the merrier I always say! Good luck bro!

Oh yeah you were very creative with your first cannon/prop and it came out awesome! Can't wait to see the more props from you kind sir.

I wish all of us good luck. There are so few entries so I figured..."eh, what the Hades".

I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to enter but did the right thing and contacted Art just to make sure it would be okay. Like I said, this was going to actually be my entry but didn't think I would have made it in time.

Again guys... everyone who participated...the best of luck and we are all winners here because we created from imagination with intent to amaze and represent our forum. (y)

oops...forgot a couple items I used.

I also used an 'off' bug spray cap and a childs cup straw too (so there are actually 2 straws, not one) and two ends of some recyclable water bottles.

I wanted a weathered battle hardened look to it sso there are at least 6 layers of various paints.

Thanks Mike. It doesn't compare to yours though. Although, I do plan on adding a little more to it.

Haha oh its nothing, I just almost died making mine. I can't do these 24 hour jobs anymore, I had chills and aches pains all over the next day. Now I can't sleep

Yeah... that is true dedication to a project. Sleep is good but when you are creating something, it just gets in the way.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back