Rey costume from The Last Jedi (possible spoilers)

New photo of Rey’s TLJ costume on display at Lucasfilm. Plus another image of it being shown off on the Star Wars website when they did a segment on the Props & Costumes Archivist.

Attachments

• 3D762CB3-70A5-442B-B58F-28B6B0C57958.jpeg
    3D762CB3-70A5-442B-B58F-28B6B0C57958.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 217
  • E7C353FC-69CF-4618-80C4-0281241A3BDC.jpeg
    E7C353FC-69CF-4618-80C4-0281241A3BDC.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 211
Let's pack all her stuff on her, looks cooler that way.

Why would you carry an empty holster on purpose anyway? Storywise, it's a big issue. Ah well.

Totally. we all laugh at the fact she has an empty holster... but then i wonder if perhaps it was just because of editing. She put that outfit on (offscreen) and then in the next scene where she is aboard the Star Destroyer she is captured by Kylo and the guards. I reckon they would have taken her blaster--along with the lightsaber-- and perhaps it was just because of how they edited the scenes that we didn't see that happen?

Does anyone know where I can find the brown tunic fabric or anything close ? Or if someone wants to sell me their scrap material. Unfortunately I did wait too long. I want to remake my sisters tunic for her Rey costume I wanted to improve it but I cant find the fabric anywhere. I'm pretty new to this whole cosplay or making your own costume thing so I'm not sure what would be a close match?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back