Revell AT-AT (updates 12/06/07)

heh, guess what i got for Christmas! Really great work Julien, its helpful to use your work as a guide as I endevour to scratch a new head myself. Do you have any plans on building a new neck ring? I'm no expert on the AT-AT, but should the revell one be thicker do you think?

Unfortunatly, I have very little experience with scale modeling, but this build has me really itching to build an AT-AT. It's always been, by far, my favorite star wars vehicle

Unfortunatly, I have very little experience with scale modeling, but this build has me really itching to build an AT-AT. It's always been, by far, my favorite star wars vehicle

No need to get huge experience, just patience, just give it a try, take your time and it should come along nicely !

No need to get huge experience, just patience, just give it a try, take your time and it should come along nicely !

True that! One of these days, I will. Me and my buddy have been wanting to build a 1:1 scale replica of just the cockpit/head with full interior. Think that would be just as bad ass too..

there was a link earlier in the thread about buying the replacement head you made

is it still available? the thread on SSM is gone

T

Re: Revell AT-AT

Yep the size is one of the best point of this kit :)

Im starting the detalling of the body shell. I sprayed a thin coat of primer to see/show the result. It's not perfect, but I think it's close to the original greeblies !
ratat4.jpg

ratat5.jpg

ratat6.jpg

ratat7.jpg

ratat8.jpg

ratat9.jpg

ratat10.jpg

ratat11.jpg

ratat12.jpg

Can anyone tell me which kits were used for this detailing? Particually the 4 white grills.
Thanks

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back