Replica requests? (something smaller than a square foot)

nickjm007

Hello friends,

Does anyone have a prop request for something smaller than a square foot?

I've just finished my Dick Tracy watch and am now making copies. Now I'd like to start designing a new replica of which I can do a run to help pay for my new CNC and 3D printing machines.

Recently finished:
il_570xN.708656320_ja9y.jpg

Next:
Unknown.png

All suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
Nick

An 8x10 much-lighter-than-cast-iron version of the "bullet-proof vest" Marty wears in BTTF 3?
Stove_lid.png
It would take painstaking hours upon hours for me to try to carve or mold that thing myself.
If your CNC could router that out of well, almost anything, I'd be interested.

--Electro--
aka The Other David

An 8x10 much-lighter-than-cast-iron version of the "bullet-proof vest" Marty wears in BTTF 3?
View attachment 426462
It would take painstaking hours upon hours for me to try to carve or mold that thing myself.
If your CNC could router that out of well, almost anything, I'd be interested.

--Electro--
aka The Other David

Oooh. Good one. I imagine others may be interested as well.

How much would something like this cost, and what would likely be the turnaround?

--Electro--

Well, the turn around could be as quick as three weeks. Not sure what the cost would be yet. When I'm finished with Dick Tracy watch orders, I will look into this one.

Terminator fuel cells from T2 and T3 ,the one I have I guess is from T2 .......what I have in my photo albums....... as reference if ever needed....Also a Aliens locator tube..... which used to be made from metal ....by a member here years ago, and is something no one else has ever tried to develop before , for ant Aliens collectors, that never had an opportunity to acquire one ( they are rare ).....have a few other ideas...but those were the smallest items for ideas !!!....LOL

T....Also a Aliens locator tube..... which used to be made from metal ....by a member here years ago, and is something no one else has ever tried to develop before , for ant Aliens collectors, that never had an opportunity to acquire one ( they are rare )....

I can second this one. The aliens locator tube is def under-represented as no one is making them anymore (at least not making them to sell)

No way :p the fuel cell is all T3. That wasn't around in the T2 Days.
Yeah I assumed it was from T-2 , however don't know much as others when it comes to the fuel cells....so many things going on , cant think straight here lately....But I know there are differences slightly between the 2 and the 3...not sure what size differences there are !!!

Yeah I assumed it was from T-2 , however don't know much as others when it comes to the fuel cells....so many things going on , cant think straight here lately....But I know there are differences slightly between the 2 and the 3...not sure what size differences there are !!!

Difference is before T3 came along there were no fuel cells ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back